Fan Fictions

ArHi SS/FF - With Or Without You- Chp 61/Pg114-Last Chp - Page 102

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MrsStephenAmell

Bookmarking!!

I hope you found time to read this ... once you do... please do give feedback.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pup03

Amazing story.. read all parts in one go.. superb.. Arnav have fallen for Khushi right from first meet.. Arnav's meri rani was cute endearment for his Khushi.. loved the amazing story 😊

Thank you.. but i really think i would cringe now.. at that endearment myself.. i dont know how khushi managed to not...

I am quite embarrassed about certain cheesy lines... and endearments i have used...

again i say this from faint memory that i have of the story... i dont know if i can read it... i never could read my own work...

however it is really amazing that people find it interesting enough to read and give feedback...

I appreciate each one of you who has found time to read and comment. makes me want to write again... now that i have more free time...
nzmonica thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey V
I stumbled upon your ff while looking for a different one and thought why not and started reading.
And boy, I'm glad I did. 
This is a wonderful ff with some unique plot twists, the arshi romance is sizzling and it's beautifully written. 

I saw your comment about some of the cheesy lines you have used - I'll have you know that they actually added to the charm of the story - highlighting the contrast between ARS and the so so in love Arnav. 
I thought it was intentional. 

Have you written any other arshi ff's? 
If yes , I would like to read them.
Please send me the links. 

Cheers
Monica 
-RushTrip- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nzmonica

Hey V

I stumbled upon your ff while looking for a different one and thought why not and started reading.
And boy, I'm glad I did. 
This is a wonderful ff with some unique plot twists, the arshi romance is sizzling and it's beautifully written. 

I saw your comment about some of the cheesy lines you have used - I'll have you know that they actually added to the charm of the story - highlighting the contrast between ARS and the so so in love Arnav. 
I thought it was intentional. 

Have you written any other arshi ff's? 
If yes , I would like to read them.
Please send me the links. 

Cheers
Monica 

Hey Monica,

Thanks for reading my FF. No i infact have stopped writing altogether. Tried again with Ishqbaaz however after the first chapter, the show or my creativity failed to stir any kind of writable material.

About the cheesy lines.. i suppose at the time it was intentional to showcase the contrast in the man that is shown to the world and the man with his lover. however, i feel i could have done better *blush*

however, its done. so i hope you all did not find it grating. if i were to read it now i am sure i would. I dont read my work and that is why it is usually unedited unless my friends deign to help me out by reading and pointing to any errors that occur due to my fingers and brains not co-ordinating well.

Thanks for reading and liking my work. Feels good after so many years.

cheers
Vrushali
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I remember reading your work on Geet forum eons ago. You were one of the few i used to watch out for. Had a lazy sunday around n I felt like reading a SS and toppled over this one accidentally. Boy, and i had a sunday. Enjoyed the story, the passion, the m&b effect. Loved it...if i just leave out meri rani from arnav... Boy that was cringeworthy that too coming out from the ASR. But apart from that i thouroughly out n out loved this one. Hope to keep running into ur work time n again.
ganguli thumbnail
superb beautiful fantastic update
poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
read the first chapter. very interesting. bookmarked..