Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

by the way as this has crossed 54 chapters...
it's officially a FF not SS πŸ˜†

I know darling...

i am wanting it to get over already...and in that hope i have still kept the title short story..

but yeah i know..i tend to write more than i even speak..so..there...

i should change it to just FF...

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakuraa

omg i love it!!!

Thank you so much!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This was so cute & HOT! Loved it so much...love naughty Arnav imitating Kushi on the phone... that was brilliant! I can actually visualise that scene! LOL.

PLEASE update soon, and more Cute ARSHI scenes please with lots of romance and some hotness thrown in as well...I think they need to confess their feelings soon. Kushi needs to tell him she loves him, coz I feel he is not sure of her feelings and visa versa...waiting on the update!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Thank you!

You have read the whole story?

Simply_Smart thumbnail
OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!!!!!

Boy, do you have a way with words!! Vrush, you are one of the best writers I've come across on IF! Your writing is very eloquent and elegant so at no point does it seem vulgar...which is quite an achievement considering some of those scenes! πŸ‘

And my my my were those scenes were just β˜ΊοΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ β˜ΊοΈ Hehehe kahan se soch laati ho yeh sab scenes lol?!

I also like the story you have going on...I really liked the beginning...how Khushi is a confident young girl, with clear goals of helping her family and how Arnav had an instant attraction to her...but then the whole brother-sister/cousin thing happened  and I was like what the hell is wrong with you?!! How can you even put him through that and I was gonna stop reading even though I knew they weren't really cousins...but then I just wanted to see where you would take the story next...and boy am I glad I kept reading!! Because it only got better from there!!!

I really like the characters you've developed:

- Arnav with his on and off switch, which hopefully will change soon after everything is in the open with him and Khushi

-Khushi who is having her dreams come true and falling head over heels in love with Arnav, but still holding her own! And I like the fact that she realizes that something is going on with Arnav and questions him gently, but leaves the matter for a later date when he doesn't fully respond.

-Lavanya as a self-respecting, intelligent, and real girl was a pleasure to read!

-Just happy that Shyam is normal!!!

-Payal and Akash were really cute! Glad Payal at least does something by helping out with the sweet shop! (She irks me in the show so I always get happy when she is productive in ffs lol)

-Nani is quite the old lady and has wisdom and experience exuding her! I can't believe she noticed the bra under the pillow...if only Khushi knew that, she would die of embarrassment!! I am happy you made her make Arnav say at least a goodbye to Khushi before she left for Lucknow. I really appreciate that she is a cool old lady!

I'm just wondering, are you from Lucknow? You seem to know quite a lot about the city...and do you happen to be in the fashion industry? Because you describe Khushi's designs in such detail..!

I love the ArHi romance! I'm so glad he came to see her in Lucknow...please let him tell her about Tanirika before she finds out for herself from the evil woman! What kind of a woman is out to ruin her own child's life... πŸ€’...Ugh! By the way, how did you come up with her name? I've never heard of that name before...

And please update sooonnn!!! Because after reading 54 chapters together, I don't think I can wait too long for an update! Toh thoda reham karna mujh bechari par aur "rush" kar ke update karna πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Best,
Smarty
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yyyaaayyy 3 updates all in one im well luck to be readining them all at once
only comin on on weekends has its beniffits lollz awesomee update bless ya thanks
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Hey Smarty

glad to read your promised long comment...
and more than glad that you read and completed all 54 chapters...
it was just some idiotic idea that took hold and i made them cousins...

but i shall jump straight to the part where you ask if i am from Lucknow. NO i have been there twice, done shopping till dropped, the bags dropped and there was no room in the boot of the two cars we had gone in. so yeah Lucknowi suits is something i love... and i do research before writing about any place so what i have seen and what i read and saw is what i have pictured..

Tanirika... was a name i came up with names that needed to be a bit powerful so i looked up google my friend...

About the fashion industry, again the answer is no. I guess i am just have an eye for detail so there...and again research my friend...

cant write without researching..have to authentic...

now dont go asking about the scenes...if i did research on them too ;-)

-RushTrip- thumbnail
thanks minnie...

pleasure..i write in spurts..so one idea, one go i write...like i have no tomorrow...

but now i gotta go..guests have arrived..and will be busy...see ya!
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

hey Vru wassup!!

Great job!! I reread Chap 51, and read 52. 53, 54 at one go!! i was completely engrossed! I loved the Taj mahal part. I visited many years ago and it brought back old memories. When i read the Shah Jahan-Mumtaz part i had tears in my eyes. 

seriously i liked to see it again someday with that special someone!!☺️

i had goosebumps when tanirika vowed to use Khushi against Arnav and when Khushi gets that phone call! I am dying to know what she would do next. Update soon!!

Take care.😊

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i though i only read 3 updates of urs but i was wrong i have read 5 of ur updates
wooowww awwesssomeee im feeell soo blessed lmaoo hahha