Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHAY & JEH - The RACE is ON! (Page 6)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Wow cari I love ur post especially the line tht Abhay concentrate on winning while jeh on makingAbhay loose.U r jst fabEmbarrassed
Thanks a lot my darling... Muwaah - YA TRUE - Like Deepu was trying to make Haseena loose but then she lost herself.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

Good analysis & completely agree . He became weak & using piya as shield ..as abhay says i find he becoming obsessive & paranoid . He need to let it go for some time & relaxTongueLOL
Thanks a lot.. He is desperate and a negative mind does not chanel and open routes  - hence it is better to be calm and collected and to think straight.. your positive state of mind will clear and paths of thinking to achieving  better results.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nab_012

Awesome depiction Cari.Hug Your each word for Jeh is definitely perfectThumbs UpJeh is now only a puppet of his mom & a backbone less werewolf who couldn't understand how to manage a situation.I believed all times Jeh's so called feelings for Pia is only an infatuation... not a pure love. But now i resolve that Jeh basically does not perception what is love!!! He gives priority his clan 1st... that ok but for this he could not bet Pia's live all times.He is every moment blackmailing to give threat Abhay that if Abhay trying to come close Pia then he will make Pia's life dreadful... This is Jeh's love!!!! But Jeh's ever thinks in cool mind... he is only a new comer in Pia's life & he knows Pia all times claiming his as a friend & Abhay is that vampy for whose Pia's appearance in this universe.Inspite of  every matter is moving in front Jeh, he wants to get Pia forcefully.And the worst irritating matter is he compares his strange so called love with Abhay's selfish less pure, divine, virtuous love.I don't know how could he dare this!!!! Is not he introduced himself not only a weaker in mentality but also a moron & timid??? I just am waiting to see Jeh's last consequence. And hope this will happen  so quickly now.              
I still cannot understand - why he wants to get involved with Pia a- when he knows she will never be able to love another.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Great post cariHeart

I used to love Jeh because of his character and because his was the only character that made sense to me. But now I can no more connect with his character. 

But I still love RD and tolerating Jeh's character just because of his superb acting and because he is greatEmbarrassed
Haila - he was the only character that made sense to you Shocked - what abt the great my A Dobriyal.. ?LOL
Yes - at least you kind a like knew where things sort of stood with Jeh. He is a good actor - again despite he's also different to his onscreen character.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arryline

Superb post Carisma.A great analysisClap.Even i liked Jay's character in the beginning and also the actor.He potrays as a great warewolfSmile.But dissappointed with his negative attitude these daysOuch.By the way I liked Jay-Piya more(Hope shoes aren't flying near meLOL)
My shoe is gonna fly your way.. lol
Na that's okay... we all have our own taste. He is rather negative.. maybe to make Abhay look even better.
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tich...

Wonderful post carie. Jeh's character was analysed very well. I agree with each and every word of yours.
Thanks a lt Tich
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afsh4aAfsh4a

nice post dear...loved it..Smile
Thankyou sweetie..
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrutisinha

FAb post cari diii i love to read & enjoy   keep it up
Thankyou beta..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index