Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHAY & JEH - The RACE is ON! - Page 4

Rashiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice post dii
loved these lines 

The reason behind his defeat is...
Abhay concentrates on winning and Jeh concentrates on making Abhay loose, for which reason Abhay races ahead and Jeh is falling behind rapidly...

and apart from this,like we all know,Abhay has a heart of gold,ironically a dead heart but still much much lively than the rest,,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb post dear. 

Loved this sentence.

Abhay concentrates on winning and Jeh concentrates on making Abhay loose, for which reason Abhay races ahead and Jeh is falling behind rapidly...
lol great analysis *applause* 👏
i think mayb Pia will break off with Jeh now as she said in the recent interview that she is breaking Jeh's heart
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post... we too  noticed the red shirt when Krishna appeared in Pratigya... star plus does a lot of recycling.. sarees & jewels are repeated  alot. 
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Amazing analysis Cari 👏

As a strong headed and logical character I have liked Jeh from the beginning as I felt his character is well written but CVs ruined it now  
Not to mention amazing RD who portrays his character really well... his hatred for Abhay, werewolf qualities like hot-headed and impulsive sometimes, a responsible and dutiful son, friend and his love for Pia... he has portrayed everything soo well 👏 👏 
but wat CVs are doing now donno...his brother jus died jus he's dancin at college... 😕 i hope Cvs do justice to his character in time... 

best lines are: 
Abhay concentrates on winning and Jeh concentrates on making Abhay loose, for which reason Abhay races ahead and Jeh is falling behind rapidly... 👏

So true... you should go to a battle to win but not to defeat your opponent 😊 

Thanks yaar.. It just feels like his character has no destination - and is running on tracks to fill the gaps like Arnab and Madhu.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetchocolate

nice post... we too  noticed the red shirt when Krishna appeared in Pratigya... star plus does a lot of recycling.. sarees & jewels are repeated  alot. 

Personally I feel that the shirt that Pia picked up - went to Krishna - coz the colour that he was wearing was matching - But the one that Abhay was doing his Dabaangi style - was a different shirt - coz it looked a different colour.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol great analysis *applause* 👏

i think mayb Pia will break off with Jeh now as she said in the recent interview that she is breaking Jeh's heart

Thanks a lot.. The thing is that in the jungle she was telling him she is not ready for a relationship - and then all of  sudden Jai is showing that Pia is his gal.. etc etc.. they just adjust  it around the track.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya_1234

Superb post dear. 

Loved this sentence.

Thanks a lot mate.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jz4amrit

nice post dii

loved these lines 

The reason behind his defeat is...

and apart from this,like we all know,Abhay has a heart of gold,ironically a dead heart but still much much lively than the rest,,

Last paragraph - very very true.. he has a dead heart that still beats.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuteshrishti

Wow cari I love ur post especially the line tht Abhay concentrate on winning while jeh on makingAbhay loose.U r jst fab😳

Thanks a lot my darling... Muwaah - YA TRUE - Like Deepu was trying to make Haseena loose but then she lost herself.