India-Forums

Sports/Cricket
Sports/Cricket

Ranbir Kapoor the Barca fan

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
He is such a big fan. It's sort of nice. He goes to all the major games even though they are on the other side of the world. After his video from champions league, I always felt like he would land up in Camp Nou one day. When Messi was playing in India he said even if Anurag Basu tied him to a chair he wouldn't be able to stop him from going.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.spln

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
OMG I had no freaking idea about this - really!!! So I heard in someinterview how Abhay Deol dotes on Arsenal - and no, I'm not a Gunner, but honestly, having lived with a fanatic Gunner like my brother, I know the majority of them are with the team in a very game spirited way - not something that can be said about fans of most other English clubs (ahem, Man U - no offense) so I kinda started liking him even more LOL Yes, I just need excuses, lol!

But Ranbir Kapoor like THE club - WOOT Kapoor! And Fatty - can you believe it? My brother was AT THAT MESSI GAME!!! Shocked Live and in person! Ranbir is in Calcutta for shooting around now too - so I suppose no one could really tie him, lol, if he can crusie across half the world to watch Barca!!! LOL

ps: thanks for the PM - I totally end up missing this happening news stuff!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Perfangel5655

spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Oh-Emm-Gee ... I just saw your NEW Barca siggie Day Dreaming Oh #4 - we love you as much Blushing

Perfangel5655

Perfangel5655 IF-Sizzlerz
Perfangel5655
Perfangel5655

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
LOL at you fangirl OMG!  I saw this earlier today and I just had to share it with someone!! What I love about this is that he is truly a fan. I can see Abhay as a Gunner LOL

I dreamed of #4 for so long. I just wanted him to return.
Blushing

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 15 September 2011 at 10:23pm
spln IF-Sizzlerz
spln
spln

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

LOL at you fangirl OMG!  I saw this earlier today and I just had to share it with someone!! What I love about this is that he is truly a fan. I can see Abhay as a Gunner LOL

I dreamed of #4 for so long. I just wanted him to return.
Blushing

^^ Well it was coming for a long long time ! Let's not forget the epic stunt pulled off on him at the celebration ceremony post WC win!!! That was divine sign LOL

And yes, can't you! I can imagine Abhay being a Gunner totally! Gunners - at least those with a mind, and there's more of them with the mind than usual numbers - have that difference of thought. Trust Abhay to be 'different' LOL My brother was infuriating himself crazy all summer over Dr. Mr. you-can-guess-who not 'buying' players... and the team being in shambles and what not, and one day he goes, maybe I really should root for Barca! And he tries for a week - gives up, and says, no, Gunners are my cross LOL Gunners end up with that strange fanaticism, I think LOL - which is logically illogical!

Perfangel5655

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
And I dont blame him...Barcelona are amazing!Cool
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index