India-Forums

Is Kaveris brother's charactor gay? (Page 2)

poojashree Goldie
poojashree
poojashree

Posted: 02 October 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by poojashree

Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by zeezee09

Yes I too was impressed with the makers of the show, for adding mamaji's charachter.

I would love to see a relationship between him and another man in a few episodes for the new shows!
sorry here is india and in our indian culture isn't accept this relationship (man with man ) they feels like it is unnatural . and also our sensorship is very strict . and adding that  DOR is a family watching serial. our indian commounity is very sensitive, so they can't accept it . therefore, the serial can't showing this relationship Smile

What an utter shame!! Everyone knows men have relations with men and most of them are married!! It this is part of life then i wonder why they won't include it in the show? Like your picture btw!
thanxSmile

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
iM REALLY GOING TO MISS THIS CHARACTER AS WELL!! Cry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index