Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Is it ALL her fault?Regarding the recent portrayal (Page 8)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovable_ragzfan

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

It was very nice of SRK who treated Ragini with respect and kindness at the launch. He asked someone to get her &Vivaan a chair to give their legs a rest. Very good of him and I guess he did that because he saw her hard work and efforts to present the function well.

when did this happenConfused? is it that i missed a part of live telecast?

Sheetu it was in the live telecast, in the latter part of the show. He was very sweet and nice to Ragini. SRK is a very people's person. A great entertainer. I'm not his fan but I admire his persona.

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
I am truly blessed to have people here with such diverse thought process. Reading each of u'r posts gives me such a high. Ekta, Nets, Sheemu and Auntyji I might sound very diplomatic when I say that each one of u is right in u'r own way but I wouldn't want to stop myself from saying it just cuz it sounds so.

I have my reasons and I have my thought process. Some may agree with whatever I am going to say and some might not. Its all fair as everyone is unique and everyone's reasons and requirements here are different.

1. A fair discussion about a personality according to me happens when the people who are in discussion are neither the fans of nor anti of that personality. The moment a fan enters into an argument with a person who is neutral there is a very high probability that words are spoken out from the fan's soft corner. There can never be a consensus in such cases. So just give u'r inputs and leave it to the Gods to decideROFL

2. When should we waste our times in deciding can someone else would have done some role better than the one who is currently playing?

a) Are we not happy with the current one?

b) Can we ring in a change now if a better one is available?

First ask yourself that and then decide if we need to spend time pondering on itLOL

3. Even after that if we want to enter this argument then If we think that there can be no one as good as Ragini for Suhana, can we say it by swearing on God.LOL.  On a serious note shouldn't we ask ourselves was Suhana written for Ragini or Ragini chosen for Suhana. Going by the information what we have Ragini was chosen for Suhana from a sample which comprises of a handful of television stars.

a) According to probability theory the smaller the sample size the bigger the deviation from reality. So there is a big chance that Ragini might not be the best person on this planet to play Suhana.

b) If we are limiting this discussion to only that sample size then yes no one from that sample size could have played Suhana better. Please be careful I said from that sample size not from the world.

4. Now coming to the other side of the argument If we think that there can be someone better than Ragini to portray Suhana then

a) is it purely based on a universal feeling that no one can be considered perfect for a job unless we sample all the available options? OR

b) is it based on some available facts that we have seen someone else play a similar if not exactly the same character better?

Now if we feel that just cuz someone has played a more complex character than Suhana then it doesn't mean that the person can pull off Suhana better. This is not mathematics nor science this is art. You see it and only then you decide. You can't calculate nor predict.

Sorry it became too long. When I started reading all the posts I got confused at some point as I was trying hard to interpret both the sides of the argument by being as neutral as possible. And whatever I have written in this post is what I felt during my interpretation. Thank you for being so patient with my post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_NfaniViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

@ Sheemu , My comment was out of Humor or My fail attemp at humor . Never to insult U [ Which I think U take it that way ] so I have taken my comment down . Smile

@ Tejesh , Can U give me summery of what U have written as On my day of I don't want to stress my Mind . LOL

Edited by netri - 17 September 2011 at 1:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejeshec

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

@ Tejesh , Can U give me summery of what U have written as On my day of I don't want to stress my Mind . LOL

Nets I wrote all that assuming atleast you will read it. And you have to say thisCry...Anyways to cut a long story short:
We are not going to get anything useful out of this discussion so just question yourself about u'r thoughts. If u get a sound answer then just be happy irrespective of what others think or feelLOL..

Now don't ask me to summarize thisROFL

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by MadameX

I know she and Sheema won't get tired of defending but MJ's response in and of itself showed that she didn't have much argument against my argument. Wink So essentialy I win. ROFLROFL Ab sab ne mera dhum dekha...now I need to relax and recharge (aka go and eat...feeling super hungry LOLLOL) and then will respond to your post above. Didn't think it'd take more energyt o write sensible posts...I'm all spent out. OuchROFLROFL

Shocked  ROFL   ROFL  Clap  My Energizer !!!LOL

I feel like I am being ridiculed here!
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Nets I wrote all that assuming atleast you will read it. And you have to say thisCry...Anyways to cut a long story short:
We are not going to get anything useful out of this discussion so just question yourself about u'r thoughts. If u get a sound answer then just be happy irrespective of what others think or feelLOL..

I understood everything but I had  to ask for U know Who  Stern Smile   D'oh  ROFL  Now, she is gonna come after me . LOL

tejeshec

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

I understood everything but I had  to ask for U know Who  Stern Smile   D'oh  ROFL  Now, she is gonna come after me . LOL

Just ignore her. Just like this discussion there is no point in driving home any point into her.LOL

iViews

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Just ignore her. Just like this discussion there is no point in driving home any point into her.LOL

Are you guys talking about me and my dumbness? LOL

iViews

Go to top