Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Is it ALL her fault?Regarding the recent portrayal (Page 12)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MadameX

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

@ Sheema: to each their own, I guess.

@ MJ: I understand that but I'm also giving reasons as to why I think you're wrong. LOL

This our personal views, it's not about being right or wrong.

My personal view is that your view is wrong. LOL

Well each to their own. I've seen alot of actresses in many fields including opera and theatre (stage play) in many languages. So having seen such varied range of talented actress I can AGAIN very confidently say that no one can play Suhana the way Suhana does. Yes they may do well and they may bring in a new dimention but for me Ragini will be the original and true Suhana.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramgendaphoolpn

MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

@ Sheema: to each their own, I guess.

@ MJ: I understand that but I'm also giving reasons as to why I think you're wrong. LOL

This our personal views, it's not about being right or wrong.

My personal view is that your view is wrong. LOL

Well each to their own. I've seen alot of actresses in many fields including opera and theatre (stage play) in many languages. So having seen such varied range of talented actress I can AGAIN very confidently say that no one can play Suhana the way Suhana does. Yes they may do well and they may bring in a new dimention but for me Ragini will be the original and true Suhana.

You keep missing the exact point I keep making...ahh nevermind. I want to end this here now with just "to each their own". That's it. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
No I am not missing the point. I get it, I hear you loud and clear. You told me your point and I told you mine. Lets just leave it at that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MadameX

gendaphoolpn Senior Member
gendaphoolpn
gendaphoolpn

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gendaphoolpn

Okay I have read most of these comments from page 1 and all the way to page 11...and now i want to express my opinion and my pov...LOL  *ahem* *ahem*

Well I don't think anybody on this forum said anything about Ragini to feel bad about...but I think that Ragini is doing a good job...i mean i can't imagine anyone else playing the character of suhana...Ragz is absolutely perfect in it, but i think that Ragini overacts just a bit sometimes, but that's just my pov...but also, how the actor acts and portrays the track depends mostly on the cv's and how the script and story is written. But I feel that Ragini's performance has decreased since the serial first aired, and especially after the brain tumor track...Is it maybe that ragz doesn't like acting in the tracks after that and because of that her passion for acting in sgp has decreased. but i completely agree that she is one of the best actresses on television, i mean...she is hosting the new talent awards in front of dozens of television and movie actors/actresses, obviously Ragini/Suhana is loved and is the best...I feel that both Ragz and Jay will grow in their acting and understand and learn more during this new sushaan track...i also think that suhana and ishaan will mature from the new track... and as you can see i have really high hopes from this new sushaan track, i really hope the cv's will do justice to this track and portray it in a refreshing, nice way and if the scripts and story of the new track is done well, then the actors will do good too in the track too...But I feel that both Ragini and Jay are not delivering their best lately and that's mostly because of the cv's scripts, i feel that the cv's are just lazy nowadays too, they aren't delivering their best either, they have delivered some of the best episodes I have ever seen...I swear, but all the actors can do is execute it...what else can the becharas do?! But seriously I have really high hopes of this mumbai track...i really hope it will be done well...but all we can do is wait and see...Smile

P.S.~ I hope everyone understands my post, if not i'll reword it again...sorry i just opened my brain and put everything that was in it related to this into this post...Smile

Hi there, Pooja is it? So sorry my memory is becoming bad. You don't have to reword it, I understand totally and Yes you are right, recently both Jay and Ragini have not been performing as well as they used to (other than the Friday's scene), but then that just refelcts on what's been written for them. Give them good stories and good dialogues and I am sure they can do wonders, just like before.

Yes, my name is Pooja
Isn't your name Sheema?
And yes I agree that it's mostly the cv's fault for Jay and Ragini not working up to their full potential, they can better, seriously if they try, they can be the best actors on television and you know what? they kinda are, they are better than some of those actors who just overact and cryLOL
But yeah, Jay and Ragini were really good in Friday's episodeClapThumbs Up

Go to top