SHOW IS Extended By SP

Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys a friend of mine who is an actor in Mumbai sent an email to me saying he knows a producer of the show and that its being extended by star plus!  Also the Actress who plays Avni has been offered a role in a massive new film as the Female lead but she has turned it down for the show! 
WE LOVE YOU AVNI!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
really? if this is true then its great news for Dorr fans as well Rohit / Shweta fans... after the script change the show has gathered positive response from viewers. hope it sticks on!!
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

really? if this is true then its great news for Dorr fans as well Rohit / Shweta fans... after the script change the show has gathered positive response from viewers. hope it sticks on!!

Its what I was told! Did you know Bhasker is also working on a film in the pun jab?
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelbud

Its what I was told! Did you know Bhasker is also working on a film in the pun jab?

yes the news was out some time back ðŸ˜Š the show was given 2 months extention before too
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In my opinion she should have done the massive film. Would have been a big choance for shwetha
The lead could have been replaced by someone. An example would be Amrapali Dubey , she looks like similar to avni.

Great news that dor is extended
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: -DE-

In my opinion she should have done the massive film. Would have been a big choance for shwetha
The lead could have been replaced by someone. An example would be Amrapali Dubey , she looks like similar to avni.

Great news that dor is extended

Well she's already got another one in the pipeline that she may be doing at the same time! so that would be great for her and us then!😛
April2007 thumbnail
The show has become very interesting. Even Bhasker's Aaye is turning out to be reasonable..I hope they keep the story going..
zeezee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good new Angel. I am so glad the show is being appreciated - and why not? It is a very good one. I wouldn't like to see another actress taking Shweta's place.