Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj's acting needs work!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Hi guys, Just thought I would mention that I have been recieving a few comments  that many of you dont rate Suraj acting skills.  I have had comments such as, lack of characterisation,very basic emotional content,weakness with script integration, and overall needs to improve on his diction!

I think although he is showing many of these weaknesses maybe we should give him a chance.  Although roamers are flying around the studios at the moment that the show will be replaced in January I do feel it important to give the show a chance.  Does any one agree with me? Would be nice to have a positive post on here like this one to support the show! If it is on its last legs then we can at least hold it up for a few more months! Any one agree?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suraj's acting needs work!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
I think hes an ok actor, anyone agree? If i dont get any posts them i guess that none of you rate his acting skills?

mrin0709

Goldie

mrin0709

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
I agree he is a good actor. His role in the serial Aise Karo na vida had shades of a sensitive lover, a heart break, anger and happiness and he was too good.

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swapnabshetty

I agree he is a good actor. His role in the serial Aise Karo na vida had shades of a sensitive lover, a heart break, anger and happiness and he was too good.

He is good in some ways but not so good in others! Unfortunately for the show! Lets hope it improves as soon as possible then!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.