India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Ulta chhor kotuwal ko date (Page 2)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Agree with u liani ..all mess was created because both families not understand d importance of place ..d just ready to blah blah , tried to show dat have more repo than d other families ..If dey understand d importance of place n not do all tamesha ..no one can came to know about dis ...

whatever anant said in yesterday epi , im completely agree wid him ..and support him as gang to  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liana-

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
agree with u liana...anya didnt do anything to put their families reputation down but it was their families who made a mokery of eachother in public and created a scene...i wonder why they are blaming themselves for this

-Liana-

Smita17 IF-Dazzler
Smita17
Smita17

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
nice post..agree wid u

-Liana-

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
aww di! i think both r right in their own place.. btw,awesome post.. i was wondering da same thng... i support anant though

-Liana-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index