Navya

Ulta chhor kotuwal ko date

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hello guys🤗 how r u all??hope u all r doing good..after watching todays epi iwas wondering y navya is feeling guilty?? wht she di?? hindi mein ek kaha wat hai (there is a proverb goes in hindi) Ulta chor kotuwal to date"
i mean they r saying that because of Anant & Navya they r feeling ashamed of their kids, they lost their prestige bcos of them..they cant show their face to anyone but who's fault it was?? can anyone tell me is it Anant who hold navya's hand in front of every one or is it navya who hugged him in public place?? or they took a mike in the weddinng recieption & announed we love each other... NO THEY DIDNT THEN HOW EVERYONE GET TO KNW ABOUT IT??Bcos of the both family 😡 both of them forget where they wr standing,forget what they r talking about..forget about their so called "izzat" & fight with each other like slum people 🤢 
both the family over reacted & destroyed their own reputation 🤢 just think if they dnt shout like mad infront of the guests then hw ll every one get to knw about it Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. khud galti karte hai aur baccho ko galat kehte hai 🤢..bina waje unhe saza sunate hai...now whatever Anant is going t do is RIGHT according to me & like the gang i ll also support Anant😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
nice post Liana
love these linen from anant today "eisa kya galat kya he hamne tumhe batau , eisa koi kaam kiya he , jeske wajase unka sur jhukjaye , yar pyaar he to kya he na , eisa konsa jurm kardia , jeske hame itne saza milrahehe??? "
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Liana..and agree with you..if parents would have kept their silence keeping the place and occasion in mind and dealt with this issue later, then no body would have come to know abt the truth..
and yes whatever Anant is doing is right..he is fighting for his love..aue ye to banta hi hai...he loves someone, he will try his best to be with his love forever..I am supporting Anant also..unhone koi galti nahi ki hai...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post 
yup totally agree with u ...anant nai jho bhi kaha hai ws right and wht ever he is doing is also right in his place ðŸ˜³...but navya is a gul and ek ladki ke  reputation is not like ladka ,,after all we all knw ths samaj will raise the hand to th gul.and her family  not to th boy..tht wht i think 😊 
but m with anant wht ever he ll do ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†
munyr123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post. I completely agree with you. Exactly I was also thinking the same. It was Deepu who made the mess first when he started fighting and then every one got involved. When he was pointing fingers at Anant, didn't he think for a moment that by doing such act he is giving invitation to other family  to insult their family. But anger made him mad.
tv_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post.. its d parents who created all tamasha. they forgot where dey r standing . n meeta ma cant handle dis situation quietly instead of insulting anant n following her daughter..parents or so called mature people dont know where 2 talk n wht 2 talk..n what r 4 egos if dey cant give happiness 2 ur loved ones..
Idealistic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well said yar ...both der parents created a mess in dat marriage ...dey cld hav handled it much better ...both d families r well educated n hav a prestigious life in mumbai den why diz tamasha ...agree to anant's word ..they r wrong 
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with u liani ..all mess was created because both families not understand d importance of place ..d just ready to blah blah , tried to show dat have more repo than d other families ..If dey understand d importance of place n not do all tamesha ..no one can came to know about dis ...

whatever anant said in yesterday epi , im completely agree wid him ..and support him as gang to  
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
agree with u liana...anya didnt do anything to put their families reputation down but it was their families who made a mokery of eachother in public and created a scene...i wonder why they are blaming themselves for this
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww di! i think both r right in their own place.. btw,awesome post.. i was wondering da same thng... i support anant though