India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi is reaching point of no return

rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
The fact that Khushi can stand in front of Arnav and stare at him says to me, she is getting cozy with his presence. She is not only comfortable now but also she has that closeness to tell him to wipe out dirt on his face. If La had not come at that moment, who knows, she would have wiped his cheek with her dupatta...she was about do do that...

Whats more, she felt uneasy to see La affection showering on Arnav...

Khushi, if you start observing Arnav so closely and so intensely, its not far that you admint you love him secretly...

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyinRedfarhacassimkashevmistletoe22luvtwilight19avekshaalishba45TheNikil1ameesha_14nabeela.FlamingsOfLovesun2011hkhb17Yazzy91shonu2sunena2293kitty25nav_batdeeps.ILoveDramaFebruaryFlowerKamalika..moon_mine-Leah-Peace67pinky_blueskiesareeba_blossomSofnapakpearlNeloufer.incandescentasmuasmirechusJennyPenny

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
omg!! Can I hug u for this?!! Ur so right!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLoveincandescentareeba_blossom

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
More than Khushi I think Arnav has fallen in love with her innocence and her cute confessions. Truly anybody can fall in love with Khushi she is just so adorable.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

charmed17sun2011-Aicha-pinky_blueskiespakpearlrechus

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Anyways I don't think that she was jealous this time unlike at the teej puja at that moment when Arnav was with Lavanya she was like burning, but she was feeling a bit uneasy watching them so close to each other.

Edited by anonymous4444 - 15 September 2011 at 3:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

rightchoice Goldie
rightchoice
rightchoice

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous4444

Anyways I don't think that she was jealous this time unlike at the teej puja at that moment when Arnav was with Lavanya she was like burning, but she was feeling a bit uneasy watching them so close to each other.

Its not jealousy, its unexplained uneasiness. She kept looking at Arnav even after going sideways...Arnav being Arnav just set his eyes on her fixed.
deeps. IF-Dazzler
deeps.
deeps.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
one thing z for sure, that tea cup incident has definetely changed khushi's impression on arnav., she is more comfortable with him, even had guts to ask him wipe dirt off his cheek. arnav is even more attracted to khushi.. omg i am excited!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rightchoice

TheNikil1 Senior Member
TheNikil1
TheNikil1

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
well I just hope the CV's don't spoil our fun...especially all that hatred saga we had to endure for almost over 70+ episodes...don't mind Shyam being out of the picture for a while though...

Edited by TheNikil1 - 15 September 2011 at 3:41pm
cricketfan1 IF-Dazzler
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
If you watch the initial promos...they are self explanatory about what's coming up in the story...

I think Khushi will slowly see the good things in him and starts falling for him but Arnav will continue to resist his love for her and push her away...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shim_cahkhb17nav_batILoveDramapinky_blueskiesareeba_blossom

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index