India-Forums

Just Dance
Just Dance

bad choregraphy /pompous judges/no karan pangali m

looser01 Goldie
looser01
looser01

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
It started with a bang/ Hirtik is great but mostly missing in action needs to be there for every time
Am bored by Farah/Vaibhai their pompous comments both need to eat less dance more and stop being pompous prigs

You need fresh judging .

Choreography was really clumsy am I watching dance or over hyped Gym

Getting rid of Karan  P who was a visual treat was a great mistake

Most candidates were over rated

Have lost interest in it .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnyirene_c

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
some agree a bit ..vaibhavi says the same to everyone "tumhe kahan kam karna hai kahan zyaada karna hai..end tak performance pakkad ke rakha... " all same lines..scriptwriters shld be creative..lol..
Karan ko rakhna tha..  anyway hrithik more than makes up for any boredom..so ok..
krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

some agree a bit ..vaibhavi says the same to everyone "tumhe kahan kam karna hai kahan zyaada karna hai..end tak performance pakkad ke rakha... " all same lines..scriptwriters shld be creative..lol..
Karan ko rakhna tha..  anyway hrithik more than makes up for any boredom..so ok..

agree about vaibhavi she also keeps saying 'tumhare dance main majurity hai,you know you are a mature performer'
Farah looks bored sometimes...

only sunday epi's have been good due to the celebritys and hrithik being there otherwise the show is a complete bore hence i only watch sunday episodes.
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Karan ko rakhna tha.. anyway hrithik more than makes up for any boredom..so ok..

true
rimpal16 Groupbie
rimpal16
rimpal16

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
karan p most be the there lol... infac i didnt watch the show a lot bcouz kran p is not there.. am going to wath the finale i think karan p will dance on the finale just for his dance i will watch it

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index