Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Melting Moments#2-Cause Daag Achhe Hote Hain !!!!

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

-Kisne kaha Daag bure hote hai wo to acche hote hain  and Chaand mein bhi to daag hai ...and aaj our chaand also had a daag ...and that whole scene was just Awww...such a huge step forward cause neither wanted to run away from the other and there was no hatred from either side

-Arnav heard that convo between La n Khushi and saw them become friends and then the Arhi bit i so felt like Arnav was like please be friends with me also LOL ...and then the chaand pe daag scene Embarrassed...and how she looked a bit jealous when
LOL La wiped it off while ASR just kept looking at her ...and he thanked La what a sweet change all thanx to Khushi

-And then haar bit ...Mamiji will be at the receiving end of it ...khel to racha shyam ne but bharengi uska mamiji
...and khushi saved Laxmi so she will save her or even if she doesnt apna Hero will do the needful

Thats it from me for the day ...this was my Melting Moment #2 ...

Cute Epi with some steps forward and poignant in more ways than one Embarrassed

Edited by rdfan - 15 September 2011 at 2:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevNikki_C

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index