Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Jhumka mila re and the last letters (Page 4)

--Fairy-- IF-Rockerz
--Fairy--
--Fairy--

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by Aanchal15

@Nidhi...I know, u were hinting at the mojris bidding goodbye,I was thinking abt  our dreams, n, how, they crashed with a thud!!!!Cry
Aanchal...I am now worried..with all these articles doing rounds..Is Navya really going to reject the proposal kya???Confused
And the new article says..dadi will support Navya saying that Anant is the right guy for her.So Navya will take her time to say yes.This means that this acceptance will take almost a week..what say??Confused

nidhi ..dis new article is same to telly chakker one ..n even in source dey write telly chakker ...
just hope cvs not drag navya yes to proposal ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889nishkalaAanchal15Preet078Noaddictpixiegirl

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luvanya

Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by Aanchal15

@Nidhi...I know, u were hinting at the mojris bidding goodbye,I was thinking abt  our dreams, n, how, they crashed with a thud!!!!Cry
Aanchal...I am now worried..with all these articles doing rounds..Is Navya really going to reject the proposal kya???Confused
And the new article says..dadi will support Navya saying that Anant is the right guy for her.So Navya will take her time to say yes.This means that this acceptance will take almost a week..what say??Confused

nidhi ..dis new article is same to telly chakker one ..n even in source dey write telly chakker ...
just hope cvs not drag navya yes to proposal ...

Yes..me too fed up of this tears ka monsoon..I want happy days now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Preet078nishkalaAanchal15pixiegirl

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
So my 'chhoti si chai ki dukan' is phulo-phalo-ing and has been successful in providing a
platform for the addakhor folks out here in the absence of Tanu's post.
But I missedUnhappy and I am sure u too missed the feel and atmosphere of her threads. Thanks for being hereHug and carry on.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnbs8889navyaalex8Aanchal15Preet078pixiegirl

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Nopes yaar...Mridula...I am a regular in this adda...but none of them have appeared,main wait kar karke tired ho gayee...Confused...may be you should add some adrak,elaichi etc in ur chai with pakoda's...or else start serving coffee insteadLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

frhnjnbs8889sweetiesaumyaPreet078NoaddictSmita17Aanchal15

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
How about roping in someone for an item no. here too? Shaheer chalega? The adda will turn into a crowd then I guess.ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedafrhnjnbs8889shreya789sweetiesaumyanavyaalex8ClumsyIntrovertPreet078Aanchal15nishkala

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mridula.shome

How about roping in someone for an item no. here too? Shaheer chalega? The adda will turn into a crowd then I guess.ROFL

I don't want it...200% nopesWinkBut I cannot decide on other's behalfLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889Aanchal15

Smita17 IF-Dazzler
Smita17
Smita17

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
nice post..waiting for proposal scene
supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
beautifully written post, mridula...just like the beautiful way the five friends met at the canteen...such a woow moment...this was the lifeline the cvs were cutting off by taking us to that terrible tai ji's place...appy-ritz-ranbir n their expressions...n their love for these two! but seriously, they were peeking from so far n heard all that navya read n told ananth, then defienitely the entire canteen heard it...whatever, gud these were around, for they gave the much needed moral support to ananth at the end! n i just loved the way ananth just looked navya straight in the eye n told her he wud not let her go...he was never so confident abt anything than this! but hope lover boy does not do more of harm esp when it comes to navya managing her family side of the story! 

n renu di's jhumka...poor renu di...the chudaail no 1 has already accused her of being a chudaail for no fault of hers...she seems very fond of thais particular 'c' word as she had called navya that before during sagun drama!! imagine if witchy witch found that the earring belonged to nabyas sis!! that wud be direct attack on nabya n ananth!! hope the cvs will not reveal renu di's face to chudaail rani when she follows mohan bhai when he bumps into renu di!! well, am eagerly waiting to see that part of the story...

n whats this SK bracelet?? have i missed something important??

hope the cvs dont race into a marriage track ...i want more of Anya in college...too early to see them as husband-wifey types!!! what after marriage?? pair dhabaana of BD for navya!! No cvs no!!

thanks once again for the lovely post...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedafrhnjnbs8889sweetiesaumyanavyaalex8Preet078Smita17Aanchal15

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index