Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Jhumka mila re and the last letters (Page 3)

Preet078 IF-Dazzler
Preet078
Preet078

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Hi mridula ...Nice sum up of yesterday n thnx for this post ..Bcoz i really miss d tanu  n others POV on yesterday episode ..Nothing to add as u summarized so well yesterday episode ..

Its  good dey not read all 84 letters , or say navya buddhi if she hear all letters of anant  first den definitely she will not able to read last part of her last letter  ...

@ nisha ur take on epi ROFLROFL

Thnx 4 post dear 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriafrhnjnbs8889navyaalex8imnowhereanantanantNoaddictAanchal15-Reshmi-

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Mridula,

Thanks for opening a post for us to maro adda in absence of Tanu's post today... I was busy the whole day at work, hence the late post...

So here goes, my initial reaction to today's episode was also quite lukewarm, thanks to all the spoilers :( But later on as I sat analyzing, I found that there were several nice things in the episode and it actually was a really very cute episode, (albeit I cud have done w/o Navya'a elevated eyebrows.)

I know, kya karein we're all so spoilt now, that nothing seems to measure up to our expectations any more. But now knowing that there isn't a proposal in today's episode, I thoroughly enjoyed the show on TV a little while ago.

Anant in bliss supreme: Anant was so happy to see Navya and get the love of his life back finally, that he was blissfully unaware that there was something amiss in Navya's behavior today. Bichaara itna khush tha, usko Navya ke sivaaye kuchh aur dikha hi nahi LOL The fact that she too wasn't jumping in joy at his sight, or that she seemed quite subdued today went completely unnoticed by our majnu. LOL Ise kehte pyaar mein andha hona. Love is blind. WinkAll he cared was that she was right there beside him. I cud see his former mandbuddhiness return a tad bit.

Gang in canteen: AnYa college canteen mein hon aur unki puri paltan saath mein na hon, aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta. LOL I missed Harry tho'. He wud definitely have sided with Anant that he was the one who had missed Navya the most. LOL Adored their ribbing of Anant. They never pass up on a chance to pull his leg, no wonder he has resorted to calling them Maataon, Namuniyon, etc. etc. Wink Can't blame him, I would do the same. LOL

Letter reading session: The only thing I did not like as Nisha pointed out earlier, was them reading such lovey dovey letters in such a public place, as a college canteen. Unhappy Romance inko thoda sikhana padega. LOL I know, Anant needed the gang to back him up to convince Navya, that for a change he was right and she was not, but still, canteen??? Ouch

Anyways, the letters themselves were adorable and so were their expressions, as they read them, esp. Shaheer's, he nailed it again. Hayye the guy is super cute. Day Dreaming Navya was not bad herself, although, I was again having issues with her single tear rolling down from one eye, until in the end, she had tears in both. So that's an improvement. Big smile

Navya the determined devi was in full form again. Ouch But I loved the way Anant countered her sacrificial words with his of trust in their love & determination to overcome any and all obstacles in their path to happiness. Bravo Anant, for your staunch faith in the love that you two share. Thumbs Up ClapEven his jigri dost, jo dosti ke naam pe ek dhabba hai, LOL  gave his saath today. Not only him but also, the two maataaein sided with him. Bechaari Navya was left standing high & dry on her path of tyaag & qurbaani. Approve

Rama as Karamchand: As usual our pyaari Rama was in full jasoos mode. LOL She today reminded me of Pink Panther, determined to find this non-existent chuhiya in her husbaand's life. LOL Chalo that will keep her busy and our AnYa safe from her for a while. LOL

Precap: Absolutely loved the cute twig ring that Anant had in his hand. How much more adorable can get. Day Dreaming

Waiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode now. Ciao!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedasupriafrhnjnbs8889shreya789sweetiesaumyanavyaalex8imnowhereAanchal15-Reshmi-nishkalaClumsyIntrovertPreet078Noaddictsoapliker

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

really love anant when he says "agar tum mera saath dete raho ge na , to me apne parivaar kya , saare dunya se ladonga " EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yeah anants dialogue was so nice to hearSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya789

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Thank you, Mridula...for the, much needed, adda...Hug
Yeah, the episode, was not ,marvellous,..but, there were, remnants, of some, nice touchesSmile..
Anant.-Navi...Navi 's expressions,were not fabulous but, they were  not terrible, either...and, she appeared ,to melt, after Anant  said, ILU..., I ,do not, blame her..Embarrassed.
Anant, the true gentleman, pulled out, the chair for, Navi.Clap..the ILU, before the reading , hai, he just ,swept me, away.Day Dreaming..
his countenance was, immaculate, with a, melange of, emotions,...his grin,and, intent gaze ,oozing, full of love...I, would have forgotten, what I was, articulating,..if, I were, Navi...LOL
 Nonplussed ,after hearing, the contents, of the letter and, then, exasperated, not to, abnegate, ..then, persuasive, and, assuring, to be with her, ,against, all odds...ClapClap
The awesome, trio...welcome them, with open arms.Hug.missed them, immensely...them gently chaffing, Anant...was, endearing..
Their eavesdropping,ShockedOuch... then, succouring, Anant...lovable.Thumbs Up
btw, it felt good, to see, Ranbir- Navi, do that, de taali, gesture...Embarrassed
@Nidhi...saw the heels..but,am not going to ,raise my hopes, in anticipation ..Unhappy
@Urmi...I agree, regarding the ring..looks like, some tender twigs, entwined, , .and, here, everybody was speculating, that, it may be, Dukhi aatma Sr's.LOL.
@Nisha..., Bang on..Gollum...my precious...ROFLROFL
@Geeta..Yes,Rama has donned ,the role of Karamchand..wonder whether, we will see her, nibbling on a ,carrot???LOL
Thank u, once again, Mridula.Big smile..

Edited by Aanchal15 - 16 September 2011 at 6:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedafrhnjnsweetiesaumyabs8889navyaalex8NoaddictnishkalaClumsyIntrovertbarbie2011pixiegirl

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
@Aanchal...I mentioned heels, not for the reason u r thinkingWink.I was just happy that those yucky mojris are goneDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889sweetiesaumyaClumsyIntrovertAanchal15barbie2011pixiegirl

Aanchal15 IF-Dazzler
Aanchal15
Aanchal15

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
@Nidhi...I know, u were hinting at the mojris bidding goodbye,I was thinking abt  our dreams, n, how, they crashed with a thud!!!!Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889sweetiesaumyaClumsyIntrovertNoaddictbarbie2011

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanchal15

@Nidhi...I know, u were hinting at the mojris bidding goodbye,I was thinking abt  our dreams, n, how, they crashed with a thud!!!!Cry
Aanchal...I am now worried..with all these articles doing rounds..Is Navya really going to reject the proposal kya???Confused
And the new article says..dadi will support Navya saying that Anant is the right guy for her.So Navya will take her time to say yes.This means that this acceptance will take almost a week..what say??Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889sweetiesaumyanishkalaAanchal15barbie2011

nishkala IF-Dazzler
nishkala
nishkala

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhi82

Originally posted by Aanchal15

Aanchal...I am now worried..with all these articles doing rounds..Is Navya really going to reject the proposal kya???Confused
And the new article says..dadi will support Navya saying that Anant is the right guy for her.So Navya will take her time to say yes.This means that this acceptance will take almost a week..what say??Confused

What was that so called much awaited scene that some insider source was talking about?There is no scope for anything anywhereConfused...now Anant will propose,Navya will oppose...again tons of rona..dhona,shouting..scolding..there is no place for even a teeny weeny smile leave alone happy days!So...when and where will that scene appear?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bs8889sweetiesaumyaClumsyIntrovertAanchal15barbie2011--Fairy--pixiegirl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index