Gulaal
Gulaal

'Yeh meri patni hai' (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

And OMG Nur - you have to read this! Someone made a post on the KTLK forum, about wanting a change of 'male lead' Dead and when most members of the forum defended Mohnish - like du-uh! - here's what she said:

Well frankly speaking most of u who r commenting here, mostly comprises of elder n so for u all supporting the male lead is nt to be quentioned upon coz its obvious tht none might understand a youth's viewpoint,coz for u meaning of romance iz totally diff frm wht we 'The youth' thinks should be...well u can be satisfied,convinced with only the eyelocks,or sum sweet convo bt nt us...

*head desk*

Can you even begin to imagine the paradox in her own statement?! Ouch I just had to post this - although its not Gulaal stuff, because in a way, it applies partially at least, to why Gulaal was not a TRP limelight show Stern Smile

ps: yeh, I couldn't resist replying to her. Although I still miraculously managed to be civil ... 

LOL yeah I saw that post yesterday and was discussing it with some other friends of mine...the forum is already bringing a lot of amusementLOL...it's not a show for typical teens looking for hawt romance...but given IF's general population, I guess that concept is hard to digest for them...lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathommanzilmukul

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Reemzie if you're around and invisible - but doing the scene today - to bata de LOL - else Nur and I will ask the phamous sikka to tell us kiski baari hai LOL

And guys, we're just doing the one dhamaka scene today right? Extension of caring Galool, cold Kesuda?

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Reemzie if you're around and invisible - but doing the scene today - to bata de LOL - else Nur and I will ask the phamous sikka to tell us kiski baari hai LOL

And guys, we're just doing the one dhamaka scene today right? Extension of caring Galool, cold Kesuda?

I've already tossed the sikka...sikka says it's YOUR turn *pulls a smug Galool look*Tongue

Yeah I think just that dhamaka scene should be enough for today and we can go with Imli scene next time...yayLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
^^ Okay the 'yay' tells me imli scene to tera hai LOL

Chalo fair enough - I'll do today's post in a while - might be a tad late, till then teaser to imagine the scene - 

nafrat paas aane na de, aur mohabbat dur jaane na de ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--MR21AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

^^ Okay the 'yay' tells me imli scene to tera hai LOL

Chalo fair enough - I'll do today's post in a while - might be a tad late, till then teaser to imagine the scene - 

nafrat paas aane na de, aur mohabbat dur jaane na de ROFL 

ROFL My god kya DIALOGUE hai! What CLASS writing...ISE kehte hain dialogue, ladies and gentlemenClapClap...aur kahaan Gulaal ke "mediocre" dialogues...tch tch...they should watch and learn from such "gems"Stern Smile

Imli scene koi bhi kar le yaar...yeah aaj ka post you can make whenever you get to it...waise bhi it's just us few in here who seem to be carrying on...LOL

without-fathom

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
^^ Few redefined - sometimes it feels like just you and me, and Reemz lurking around LOL 

Anyway - I'm doing the scene now - will you do the caps soon or later your evening?

manzilmukul

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

^^ Few redefined - sometimes it feels like just you and me, and Reemz lurking around LOL 

Anyway - I'm doing the scene now - will you do the caps soon or later your evening?

Sometimes?? It's usually only you and me lurking, Jzee...Reemz bhi generally dhoka hi de deti hai :P

Ok, I'll try and put up caps soon...

without-fathom

without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Okay here's the thread so you can reserve - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1787321 - I'm editing for written now... 

ps: Yeh - tabhi to Reemz is 'lurking' category - hum to full attendance present hain LOL

Edited by JZephyr - 16 September 2011 at 12:22pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index