Pratigya

Feel it's a PBJ

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes ,I truly intute the whole SaGa is again a PBJ.The way today P stood against and served her right,P stopping G from harassing Chotu😑 and also a pic released by PG in twitter indicates that another PBJ is on the track.Even though the track had a strong scope for KBJ but still feel so.

Anyways this was just a feeling "Lets all hope for the BestπŸ‘πŸΌ"πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no matter...K will feel happier to see P's accomplishment...they r a couple & not competitors...
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssrbaqri

no matter...K will feel happier to see P's accomplishment...they r a couple & not competitors...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You have a way with your words πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘
ssrbaqri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

πŸ‘

You have a way with your words πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thnx sam, u r always so encouraging...if u remember, it were u who asked me to post my comments regularly when i was a newbie...
Honestly sam, i feel odd when people do this silly comparison of pbj vs kbj...they should understand that they r together & not up against each other...
arryline thumbnail

Hey I just meant from the post that Krishna's character will not play or will have minor role  in SaGa dissolution.In no way I meant to say K and P are diffferent.It was my concern for K's character and I have mentioned that it's my feeling.For me Kriya always rocks😊
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thnx sam, u r always so encouraging...if u remember, it were u who asked me to post my comments regularly when i was a newbie...
Honestly sam, i feel odd when people do this silly comparison of pbj vs kbj...they should understand that they r together & not up against each other...

Sam bhai a motivator for all of usπŸ‘πŸΌ...nice topic arryline i agree PBJ is near.
ssrbaqri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arryline

<font size="2">Hey I just meant from the post that Krishna's character will not play or will have minor role in SaGa dissolution.In no way I meant to say K and P are diffferent.It was my concern for K's character and I have mentioned that it's my feeling.For me Kriya always rocks😊</font>

I understand ur pov...plz realize that P will always be in the front b'coz she is in the title role...CVs r bound to hum PBJ everytime...it does'nt amount to K being sidelined...
arryline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

Sam bhai a motivator for all of usπŸ‘πŸΌ...nice topic arryline i agree PBJ is near.

Thanks Amit😊
arryline thumbnail

I understand ur pov...plz realize that P will always be in the front b'coz she is in the title role...CVs r bound to hum PBJ everytime...it does'nt amount to K being sidelined...

I guess that K is also in the title role and it's his father whose at stake so he fighting for it will be more justified.I don't mean P has no rights and ya a" Kriya ban jayee" is always welcome right😊
ssrbaqri thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arryline

I guess that K is also in the title role and it's his father whose at stake so he fighting for it will be more justified.I don't mean P has no rights and ya a" Kriya ban jayee" is always welcome right😊

Agreed...let's stand united for kriya...