Aap kabhi Maa nahi ban sakti

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
The whole world is doing so much of progress & new invention in the field of infertility issue but our TV serials are still stuck in the old age..whether its SGP or Uttaran we can see the same old line "Aap kabhi Maa nahi ban sakti"šŸ˜” i really feel pity for those who play this kind of character...I have seen people(in real life) trying even after 10-15 yrs of marriage for the child..there are so much advanced treatment,pills,surgeries,IVF,donor,surrogacy & many more options & still without trying any of these how can a doctor predict ur future..moreover Taps was never infertile..she has already given birth to a child & within few months after that how can she suddenly becomes infertilešŸ¤¢ i hate the character Taps to the core but that doesn't mean i like the story line they are showing..instead of showing the repentance by taps they are showing this crap..why? again to make her jealous of icha & again torturing us with the revenge saga...pls stop this utter crap...u CV's have already fooled people by showing taps 1st pregnancy(for nearly  one year) now enough of this nonsense...let Mukta united with Rasya so that Veecha can lead a peaceful life with their kids...
Posted: 12 years ago
so ture ..and no doctor will never tell this just after some priliminary tests...how stupid it is to show tht she has a ovarian cyst and the doctor says that she cannot become a mother..and i saw that she started the conversation as 'there is a small problem...' and then she says that your natin cannot become a mother..is this small issue..