Is Mishal Raheja having the last laugh? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
We certainly are having the last laugh!
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

MISHAL & WE are having the last laugh, with PS and gang having their 1st cry of many more to come  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! Yippeee I'm feeling so happy, dont know why πŸ˜†!! So they had actually brought SA at a whooping price, is it? Obviously, as SA had left TV long back, so to persuade him they had to pay so much!! TRP from 4.5 to 1.6 points 😲! That means SA's entry brought it even down 😲!! Hehe, Mr. Pranjal Saxena, ab kya kehna hain πŸ˜‰?! If you would have listened to us 200 instead of your ego, today you would have been laughing and celebrating along with the channel at the consistent success of your show! But too bad πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ!

Meenaxi, your predictions were right once again πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†!!

Replacing MR is like replacing success of this show by failure
These were the exact words, btw thanks PS & colors for proving this part correct. This is the result of ignoring your loyal viewers.

Thanks for posting this!

Our views were brushed aside and they went to prove that everyone is replaceable..and ended up butchering each and every character.. so what were they expecting? When Mishal was part of the show too, they tried to interfere in the writing and the script..and later they went ahead and made Digu the hero..next they introduced Dutta back but removed the entire life out of the character.. the other main pillars of the show nakku and baji disappeared long back along with the original dutta and now they are just the show pieces in the show , a poor representation of whatever is left.. digu continues to occupy the space and refuses to leave the PN and the show.. kala and suds very merrily continue with their plans using too much of their brain to defeat an already weak NRD...nothing is left here.. Hope at least now they will realize and end the crap...

Whether Mishal is having the last laugh or not, but I am pleased..I could not even have imagined Mishal doing this show.. he left at the right time.. such a wise decision and they give the name tantrum for that!!..

Jo bhala naa samjhe bura naa samjhe
usse colors channel kehte haiπŸ€ͺ

Edit : Mishal is certainly not the type of individual who will laugh at the pathatic situation of the show.His silence speaks for himself till date.πŸ˜‰
Edited by preety_219 - 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing.

This article made my day...almost.
Originally posted by Lekz

Friends I guess we need to post our comments on the TOI article.
I see very few comments there.
These comments reach out beyond IF, so the more the merrier.

I dont see anyone's comments there, is there anything wrong with that page πŸ˜•?

Can you believe, in LCL they are currently showing Dutta DOUBTING Nakku's character 😲! They show Dutta mistrusting Nakku and driving all the way to her basti to find out if Nakku and Digu has any illegitimate relationship, and finally ends up believing that NAKKU IS 2 TIMING DUTTA WITH DIGU 😲!

The REAL Dutta we knew would NEVER doubt his Nakku with any other MAN! Remember Suresh incident na? That is OUR Dutta, and that is the REAL Dutta-Nakku relationship and trust. What Pranjal is showing now is HIS "version" of Dutta - some duplicate version with just a body and no soul πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. The REAL one departed and acquired an immortal status with Mishal's and original writers' exit.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
So AC, SA and Kannan Arunachalam (Nana Saheb) who said that he will be in Laagi for a long time, all the new Basti casts and even the introduction of that "new Don" (don't know his name) all did not work.  KA was ? killed off by Kala within 3-4 months of his entry. That "new Don was killed off within 1 or 2 episodes as well.  Wonder what he KA must be saying now.  The channel's arrogance may keep this running just like their other consistent below 1.6 ratings.  I will only smile for now but I will hold my applaude and hilarious nonstopable laughter (like Scorpio said until my sides hurt)  till I actuall see TB say the show is shutting down.  Alex Edited by alex1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I dont see anyone's comments there, is there anything wrong with that page πŸ˜•?
Yeah, there is some problem as some of us have been trying to post our comments but it is not displayedπŸ€”
Originally posted by brvr

Yeah, there is some problem as some of us have been trying to post our comments but it is not displayedπŸ€”
Same here.