Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

ABHIYA..awww..They live for each other..!! (Page 6)

Abhiya_Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Abhiya_Visu
Abhiya_Visu

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
I Love your post like always n abhiya scenes n mind talking was soo good n abhay's bbb of jeh was too good. yup we love n adore abhiya equally n love them more. i hope we get a longer abhiya scene today.  abhiya expression on backstage was mindblowing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

FlawSomeME IF-Sizzlerz
FlawSomeME
FlawSomeME

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

awww..Pahal..My dear Akanksha..what a post thank you so much I missed you a lots & was wondering meri Pahal kahan hai..aww..HugThank you so much for that wish..I know you are all always there for me..& its your love that is making me glow so much these days..Embarrassed

awww..you are again spot on.Clap.yes her dream is so sweet & pure..as to hwo she wanted her BF to be..with those shades & all smiles HOD..he looked sexy yaar..woh shirt ke button hai hai hai..yehi toh chahitihoon mein bhi..dekho Piya bhi kaafi hamari tarah Besharam hai..now I am only waiting for a squeezy hug & her hand to slip inside that opening man wohaaa..Nuke

lovely song dedication yaar.Big smile.its quiet a old song..I am happy you know about it..so much deep meaning in it..Thank you ..so much..for reminding me about that..Clap

Ur welcome dear Smile..but jhoot toh matt bolo! iss week mein kisi ne kisi ko yaad nhi kiya hoga, b/c evry1 was in their DREAMLAND Wink..jst jokng!..&..again most welcum 4 ur BESHARMI..but, sirf Pia k hand hi working kyun?!!..Abhay k haathon ko b thoda kaam par lagao na Wink..& tht song i not much old yaar..i lov it so so much Heart

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Hema I  was wondering yesterday why there wasn't any post for you , the ROMANTIC ABHIYA  HOUSE  till i got to see the post by chakku.. now i will always remember your B'day as its also my brother-in law 's too. 
Abhiya scene was too cute , where he goes & asks why she called & she smilingly hands him the gift & he 's surprised , she looked too naughty & he too sweet.. the back ground was  beautiful..  ya it was surprising that chandeena never gifted him anything... the way he sees her leaving was  sweet. but there scene was too short with unnecessary fillers in the epi... pooR aBAHY how miserable was he feeling seeing his girl dance with Jeh &  the way he was lifting her.. he  had to remove the cable..we always co-relate Abhiya with Visu.. i think Viv was a lot jealous , Piya  was just doing the needful  .the telepathy was sweet.. tomorrow should be a big scene between Abhiya that makes up for today's scnes ...Hope we get to see the chupchup romance that's so exciting. .. Abhay should praise Piya's dress , he has never done this... next they should show him taking Piya for shopping(for both of them ).. It will be really sweet if they show Kabir- Abhay ,  they have to become the sweet damaads of Dobriyaals.. . Hema  a beautful song , beautiful movie & a beautiful onscreen couple... one of my dad's favorite.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I am back... my internet cable had cut due to rain. So I had not able to come to the forum. 

Anyways belated happy birthday and may Allah bless you and make your every wish come true.

I loved your post and that movie had amazing songs.
Back to the episode, I loved the Abhiya part. I was like awww so sweet of Pia and felt so bad for Abhay that no one has ever given him a gift. The glow on Abhay's face after receiving the gift made me feel proud of Pia and for being her fan. 

Misha and her one liners and her dance with Kabir was ROFL. Jeh has lost it. I hope now finally Kabir sees what Abhay truly is and they become friends. I hope Kabir takes tips from Abhay to pataofy our wild cat Misha. This would be so cool.

AAj PHIR JEENE KI TAMANNA HAI.

Kaanton se kheench ke yeh aanchal
Tod ke bandhan baandhee paayal
Koi na roko dil kee udaan ko
Dil woh chala
Aaj phir jeene kee tamanna hai
Aaj phir marne ka iraada hai

Apne hee bas mein naheen main
Dil hai kaheen to hoon kaheen main
Jaane kya paake meree zindagee ne
Hans kar kaha

Main hoon ghubaar ya toofaan hoon
Koyee bataaye main kahaan hoon
Dar hai safar mein kaheen kho na jaaoon main
Rasta naya

Kal ke andheron se nikal ke
Dekha hai aankhen malte-malte
Phool hee phool zindagee bahaar hai
Tay kar liya

Don't you think this is what Abhay is feeling. Pia is his reason to feel alive again and will bring colors to his life.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

janu1610 IF-Rockerz
janu1610
janu1610

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by janu1610

nice post hema . i always love your narration on Abhiya . heart felt description . Big smile
this one is my song for abhiya.listen n enjoy...

OH MY GOD JAnuShocked..how did you do that yaar ClapI so want to do like that to my post as well to add some songs at the backgroundwhich I dedicate..so can you help me tell how do you do it.Tongue.AWESOME EFFECT it will give yaarDay Dreaming..Lovely..SUPERB..so so so so sweet of you Thank you sooo much..!!HugBeautiful song description ..it is exactly what ABHAY si doing now..GOD I have tears while listening to it..& I had already dedicated once earlier so I dint use it again..Day Dreaming

usually i never reveal this but i ll do this for u . sweetu . ok i ll pm you today night .thanks for liking this song nd ur sweet reply.Big smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
As usual superb post hema Di...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RIDHIMA_BASKET1

awww hema cant write much bcz little busy...OuchNo probs at all dear..Hug

but dats was the cutest abhiya moment ever...its looking so fresh bcz we never saw like dat till yet...

awww dats was sweet yar...she called him and he obeyed her...ye choty choty pal hoty han jo pyar main bht value rakhty han possiveness.care jealousy, etc etc  ye choty pal bht pyare hoty han...Day Dreaming

and u know hema i m damn happy dat abhiya ki kahni bhi getting normal day by day and all this bcz of pia...i love which u mentioned dat pia behaving all normal and abhay s fact as vampire take so lightly and normly dat abhay dnt feel akward for pia and accept their relationship normally...Awww..THANK YOU RIDHZU..I am glad you loved it..absolutely right you are..chot chote pal hi toh hain jo humein pyaar ki geherayi bata ti hai..aur usko aur strong karti hai..I adore such chote chote moments..I so agree with you..Hug
awww i love ur dat sentence yar... he always underestimates him for her..its so touchy yar...
i know piya s love is so gr8 and pure and its so old thing u know and is ka prove ye hai k pia s true love melted abhay s ice...so ye tu pure hai and ofcourse no doubt on abhay love also its so obviousEmbarrassed

anyway i love the convo between them specially dat sentence and abhay s face pia glowing...
and sentence was tumhay 200 years main pahli baar kisi ne gift dia hai kia???and abhay was like yes and then pia laughing tu its gud na k main tumhari life main agai she said...awwDay Dreaming
awww its was all sweet convo btween them and i agree wid each and word of urs which u beautifully written in abhiya s shanDay Dreaming LOLThank you Thank you ..Thank you..Hug

har lamha youn guzray k ghrata jay pyar(remember my dedication to u)i m still drown in dat song...its made  1 more abhiya song for me Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Absolutely..beautiful sensuos song.& those lyrics are soo perfect..I love that song too..Hug
and yes m sure weekend mean tomorw abhiya choochi choo pe hi week end hogaHugHugHa ah Hai na..aaj humein zarror mazaa aanewala hai..fasten your seat belts people..Day Dreaming

I have answered in BLUE Ridhzu ...above,,..sorry for a late answer..Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Hema superb Post...Hug
Abhaya Scene was really cute and amazing..Day Dreaming i really liked d way how abhay said innocently dat no one has gifted him anything in this 200yrs...,and d happiness in his smile and face clearly indicated how lucky he is 2 get a gift from his Gf...Hug Now i think abhay will wear dat shirt afterall pia has gifted him... And may be we will c abhay in different colours soon..Cool
Now cuming 2 Misha-Kabir-alina...wow...kya dance tha yaar...Misha ne toh alina ko bigaar ne ka pura plan karliya hainROFL but 1 think i must say alina ka dance was hot...Tongue and kabir bhai ki toh nikal pariCool...ek taraf misha dusri taraf alina...LOL kabhi aar gaya kabhi par gayaROFL

Anurag..Badmash kahinka..Alina ka dance hot tha hun..TongueLOLyup ..it was &Misha was awesome too..GOSH..Kabir really was blown away.

and as for my ABHIYA..awww..aaj toh hamari lottery nikalne waali hai yaar..I am so desperately waiting for it..aisa kuch kuch lagraha hai..Day DreamingI so wish ki woh humein wahin pe sab jacket vacket uttarke apna hot BOD dikhayega yaarBlushing..seriously..GOSH FARAH KIDHAR..hai,ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index