Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: lovebird-pahal

Ur welcome dear 😊..but jhoot toh matt bolo! iss week mein kisi ne kisi ko yaad nhi kiya hoga, b/c evry1 was in their DREAMLAND πŸ˜‰..jst jokng!..&..again most welcum 4 ur BESHARMI..but, sirf Pia k hand hi working kyun?!!..Abhay k haathon ko b thoda kaam par lagao na πŸ˜‰..& tht song i not much old yaar..i lov it so so much β€οΈ

Pahal ..Checkout my answer to princess zeelan That is Tanzi..you will see I have  indicated in a dangerous way how Abhay's hand can follow Piya's hand ..to her🀬☺️🀣
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Hema I  was wondering yesterday why there wasn't any post for you , the ROMANTIC ABHIYA  HOUSE  till i got to see the post by chakku.. now i will always remember your B'day as its also my brother-in law 's too. 

Abhiya scene was too cute , where he goes & asks why she called & she smilingly hands him the gift & he 's surprised , she looked too naughty & he too sweet.. the back ground was  beautiful..  ya it was surprising that chandeena never gifted him anything... the way he sees her leaving was  sweet. but there scene was too short with unnecessary fillers in the epi... pooR aBAHY how miserable was he feeling seeing his girl dance with Jeh &  the way he was lifting her.. he  had to remove the cable..we always co-relate Abhiya with Visu.. i think Viv was a lot jealous , Piya  was just doing the needful  .the telepathy was sweet.. tomorrow should be a big scene between Abhiya that makes up for today's scnes ...Hope we get to see the chupchup romance that's so exciting. .. Abhay should praise Piya's dress , he has never done this... next they should show him taking Piya for shopping(for both of them ).. It will be really sweet if they show Kabir- Abhay ,  they have to become the sweet damaads of Dobriyaals.. . Hema  a beautful song , beautiful movie & a beautiful onscreen couple... one of my dad's favorite.

Oh thank you so much SAKSHI..πŸ€—Oh I share with you family member thats great..πŸ˜ƒ hmmm true SAKSHI..we see it in both angels ki shooting ke waqt kya hau hoga...would love to beleive what you said..yeah..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰Adn Aaj toh Honahi chahiye..sakshi..I am telling this everywhere..How I wish ..she forces Abhay to remove hsi shirt & wear it then & there & in the bargain..admire his BOD with yearning eyes..& we get to have some darshan of that HOT BODY mann wohaa..or he needs to come wearning it to surprise her at bedroom midnight..aw..superb rahega..& GOD TUMNE meri dil ki baat cheenlui yaar I so so so so swant them to go out together for shopping yaar ..awwwe so think alike & yes that movie has great great songs & superb pair & acting..πŸ‘
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunflower52

I am back... my internet cable had cut due to rain. So I had not able to come to the forum. 

Awww..I Missed you so much yaar..πŸ€—
Anyways belated happy birthday and may Allah bless you and make your every wish come true.Thank you so much..I need that blessing always..!!πŸ€—

I loved your post and that movie had amazing songs.Agreed ..awesome songs ek se badkar ek..
Back to the episode, I loved the Abhiya part. I was like awww so sweet of Pia and felt so bad for Abhay that no one has ever given him a gift. The glow on Abhay's face after receiving the gift made me feel proud of Pia and for being her fan. Wonderfully said..yes we were always her die hard fans..but now she is so adorable & we are proud of her..😍

Misha and her one liners and her dance with Kabir was πŸ€£.Gosh ...I will never forget that one liner what she used ..yesterday..during that fight..🀣Jeh has lost it. I hope now finally Kabir sees what Abhay truly is and they become friends. I hope Kabir takes tips from Abhay to pataofy our wild cat Misha. This would be so cool.Ha HA thats a good thought..I want that to happen too❀️

AAj PHIR JEENE KI TAMANNA HAI.Beautiful song yaar I have used to express my feelings so manytimes earlier..πŸ˜†πŸ€—

Kaanton se kheench ke yeh aanchal
Tod ke bandhan baandhee paayal
Koi na roko dil kee udaan ko
Dil woh chala
Aaj phir jeene kee tamanna hai
Aaj phir marne ka iraada hai

Apne hee bas mein naheen main
Dil hai kaheen to hoon kaheen main
Jaane kya paake meree zindagee ne
Hans kar kaha

Main hoon ghubaar ya toofaan hoon
Koyee bataaye main kahaan hoon
Dar hai safar mein kaheen kho na jaaoon main
Rasta naya

Kal ke andheron se nikal ke
Dekha hai aankhen malte-malte
Phool hee phool zindagee bahaar hai
Tay kar liya

Don't you think this is what Abhay is feeling. Pia is his reason to feel alive again and will bring colors to his life.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu1610

usually i never reveal this but i ll do this for u . sweetu . ok i ll pm you today night .thanks for liking this song nd ur sweet reply.πŸ˜ƒ

awww..I am proud of that fact..but dear..if you are not comfy..please dont bother..I love you anyways..I wont be upset at all..πŸ€—
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: renuka1997

As usual superb post hema Di...

Thank you so so so much..πŸ€—
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

wonderfully written di...like always...

wish you a very happy birthday...sorry for the late wishes...

AbhiYa lives for each other...and when time comes they can die for each other...they are two bodies but one soul...

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

wonderfully written di...like always...

wish you a very happy birthday...sorry for the late wishes...

AbhiYa lives for each other...and when time comes they can die for each other...they are two bodies but one soul...

Awww..MAGES Thank you so much..πŸ€—& yes..they are ready to die ..that is why they have agreed to love..Gosh what a love story na..& tonight kuch toh zaroor hoga..😳
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such an awesome post,loved it hema n the way u describe its truly amazing.
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
the scene was less than 2 minutes but you explained it well😊