ABHIYA..awww..They live for each other..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Gosh... its like they are serving starters each day😆..& tomorrow they are going to serve us the main course😛 of the feast finally😈 ..which is obvious 😳..as it is weekend & then again they leave in tortrue😭 of wait till MONDAY..& I am sure they will be kind enough to give us awesome ending for a beautiful ABHIYA HISTORIC moments week.,..😍

wooo..we get started with Abhay coming inside the back stage makeup room..awww...& Piya engrossed in admiring her gift to HIM..and in his new found romantic tender ..voice..he asks "Piya you asked me to come..here what is it.."..and Piya is like a LIVE WIRE..full on sparks ..with a 1000 watt smile glowing on her face.."Oh yeah ..Abhay..Look what I have got for you.."..and Abhay makes a face..like he saw a Dinosaur..or something..whattt..for me..errr..eeemmm..Awww..How cute was that ..now dont tell me Chandeena never presented him..how mean was that..😈😆 awww..Piya  rightly is surprised what is it..?/ you are acting you have seen a alien..err..now you dont tell me in the last 200 years no one presented you anything..as simple as a Shirt..come on..she says.." And when he says.."No..."She is like Oh my God..see thank God I am in your life..(aw..😳)  otherwise your life would have been soo boring..awww..& then she says..@actually you helped me in selecting the shirt ..and Abhay was like whattt..?/ & Piya very cleverly says yes ofcourse I imagined you in this shirt & you looked so nice in it..aww..(dont miss that proud smile on his face when she said that..he loved the fact that she dreamt about him..awww..cho chweet na..)..Now what is the most imp & sweetest aspect of that convo was ki..Piya has taken his fact of being a vampire so lightly & casually ...which makes him feel sooo comfy & at ease..that will make Abhay accpet their relation ship more normally otherwise he is always feeling awkward for Piya..as he always underestimates him for her..awww..he is one shonu monu..so what can anyone do..but fall in love with him na..🤗❤️😍

awww..Piya is gettin sooo adorable day by day..ki my heart is swelling with my love competition between ABHIYA..I swear..dono itne ..sweetie pie's hai na..ki heart mein space hi nahin hai😆 ..awww..each is cuter & adorable than the other..Gosh the way..Abhay..saw the shirt ..his present ...first present ever in his life of 200 yrs..& then he asked Piya.."you were hurt with Jeh's words na.." awww..my heart skipped beat mann god there was so much love dipped in it..awww..he had guessed..Piya's heart must have bled for those harsh words for him by jeh..awww..& if she bleeds..Abhay gets the pain..& hence..he directly asks her & I feel some where deep down..it felt sooo nice for him to know how she was soo directly proportional to his happiness ..Geee..it is so nice to feel that your beloved..cant see anyone uttering anything harsh to you..aww..& Piya was such a sweet heart when she said.."Ofcourse ABHAY..he was going on balabbering & there was hardly anything I could do..I felt so bad.." she says..awww..it was soooinnocent & pure the way she said that..& I felt to nice that ABhay got to listen to it..He needs many of such words..to compensate for innumerous wounds he has had all through his life..I want ABHAY to taste this BLISS of LOVE..& want PIYA TO APPLY medcien in the form of Love to every cell of his body..which has been tortured for all these 200 and odd long & horrible lief that he has been living without any aim & reason..awww..PIYA..we adore you equally like ABHAY for that..🤗That is the sole reason you are born on this planet ..we all know that..😍..and ABHAY ..gives that PRICELESS FAINT SMILE..& I have a blackout in my eyes..it happens when you look at sun directly at day time..you suddenly feel dark spots roaming in front of your eyes & that is exactly what happened to me when I saw him smiling..😍 and then he continues..saying.."Piya you are truely my LIFE..& I am exteremly sorry that I am not able to feel the joy of love in open.." he says..& all the while... Piya is looking at him all concentration & silent  just then..Piya gets a call & she asks his permission to leave & leaves..& we see him..looking at his beloved with such fond eyes..awww,,❤️
I so want to dedicate this ever memlodious & immortal song from old movie GUIDE..dont miss the lyrics..it so fits ABHIAY's present love & the BLISS>.they are not walking..or running ..they are flying in love..& that shows & this song so much shows hwo they are concerned about each other in every which way now..They are do badan & ek jaan ..not that they were any different earlier but now it is at least offcial in their hearts..😆 dont miss this song..here it goes..ABHAY TO PIYA..😍😍

Tere mere sapane, ab Ek rang hain
hooo..jahaa bhee le jaaye raahe, hum sang hain

Mere tere dil kaa, tay thaa ek din milanaa
jaise bahaar aane par, tay hain fool kaa khilanaa😍(awww..)
o mere jeewan saathee.. ..

tere dukh ab mere, mere sukh ab tere
tere ye do nainaa, chaand aaur suraj mere(awww..just look at this ..)

laakh manaa le duniyaa, saath naa ye chhootegaa
aa ke mere haathon me, haath naa ye chhootegaa

Loved the way..Abhay dismantelled that plug in...& helped me too..from uneasyness..& restlessness..Goo dgoing Mr.Raichand..Kaante ko kaante se hi nikalna chahiye..yeh bade buzurge keheke gaye hain..😆 Also loved that Dialouge ki.."Mujhe piya ko khush karne ke liye yeh sab tricks karne ki zaroorat nahin hai.." was fantabulous ..👏..

Awww..loved & also felt pain when he was starringat  piya away from him dancing & Piya also feeling awkward & sad..& pleading him in her mind.."Abhay I am sorry but I am helpless I cant refuse na.." & Abhay is like.."hey sweet heart I know you are in helpless situation but how can I also tolerate you in some others arms..it is just next to impossible..awww😍😭🤗

Gosh ..I fell out of my chair when Misha said..Pura ne zamane ke Chimpanzee..what was that..🤣🤣yeh Misha bhi na..🤣
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hemooo🤗 Lobed your post😳

Abhay, OMG he was looking so cute and adorable when he said no after Piya asked him whether he has been gifted anything for 200 years. His puppy dog face and eyes were to die for😍 piya is so cute ne, I just love this girl ,she is a true patanga and she doesn't care getting destroyed in his love❤️

I just wish Abhay wears this shirt and arranges for some romantic date for Piya and then both of them can spend the quality time together😍

BTW was it Abhay who dismantled the plug?😕
Edited by chakku - 12 years ago
LovelyAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
u know what i was waiting 4 ur post😊😊...
while reading i was smiling throughout the post😛😛😛... and sighs after every sentence😍😍😍...
the song is mind blowing... i have no words❤️☺️❤️...

this is 4 ABHIYA...

LOVE ABHIYA❤️🤗❤️
Edited by AyshaNoreen - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hema di...first of all...Many many hpy returns of the day🤗 hows your birthday? 😳
You know I made the VM on abhiya reunion for you by staying late at night before your birthday but my stupid net connection 😡 I tried to upload it all day but couldn't... so sorry 😭 
but better late then never... i will surely upload it within tomorrow 😳

The scene was sooo short but worth watching again nd again na... 😍 I was really sad when Abhay told Piya making a innocent face that no one ever gifted him anything in 200 years  I wanted to give him a hug that time... i really felt bad but sooo true Piya is the light of his life 😳
You are soo right...she was glowing with happiness of love... kitne cute se kaha na... it's good im in your life to make it colorful  😍  😍 
Now I truly dont mind that red shirt ... kyun laughing at me and making a expression right now, "meine kaha tha na" 😛 kya karu...abhiya's innocence and cuteness melted my heart  😍 
Now im sure he would wear tht... and it would be gr8 if he wears that shirt and black suit and takes Piya to a proper official date... Piya can wear a red dress...woww...i'm dreaming  😍  😍  😍 
and im sure watever love obstacles come in between them this time...they will fought together... i lov this Piya... Abhiya are making me crazy  😍 

and superbbb post as usual 👏 👏
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hemmuuu...a very happy birthday to you to start with🤗...i hope u have saved me a piece of cake...😆...now coming to your post, these two (abhiya) were so cutee...I specially liked the gift part coz that showed how abhay was getting to live  a life of human again coz of piya...aww that smile of his when he said no one has gifted him anything before was like😍...gosh..I am so in love with these two...what more can I say?..that look of him all hurt watching piya dancing with jeh😡...u could clearly see the pain in his eyes...gosh..this chup chupke pyaar karneka funda is getting interesting day by day😳
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hema awesome update I so luved it.U r so right.U explain Abhiya scene so well ki u feel lke 2 watch it agn 2 feel it agn.Abhiya were,r & will always b soulmate.I loved thm.And misha ko woh dialog why r jumping lke old chimpanzee was BINGO.I love her 4 dis dialog😆😆
Frozen.K thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

Hemooo🤗 Lobed your post😳

Abhay, OMG he was looking so cute and adorable when he said no after Piya asked him whether he has been gifted anything for 200 years. His puppy dog face and eyes were to die for😍 piya is so cute ne, I just love this girl ,she is a true patanga and she doesn't care getting destroyed in his love❤️

I just wish Abhay wears this shirt and arranges for some romantic date for Piya and then both of them can spend the quality time together😍

hey sorry to interrupt, but I had that question in my mind..but now I too think that it was abhay..I mean who else will benefit by interrupting their dance?...no one other than our handsome hunk sadu raichand😍
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Puja...Are you sure? Because Abhay said that he did not do such a kiddish thing😕
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: chakku

Hemooo🤗 Lobed your post😳

Aww,,Chakkzzz..🤗Thank you sooo much..!!yes it was him..I saw that Black typical shoes..of his.😉.😆 & why not ..I would have ukadfied that whole music system itself if I was there..😡🤣 and awww..I am so so so shoping the same CHakkz..I think we will get something on those lines for sure,,😍 tomorrow..❤️
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The scenes were sooo chooo romantic..

Abhay is seriously shonu monu😍

The song is one of my fav songs...

it really suits them