Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

what will happened on Monday episode??

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
I am looking forward what will happened on Monday's episode??Can viewers Guess??

1 In Dhruv 's house pleasant thing happened or unpleassant??

2 Dhruv 's mother will show off that they are rich??

3 Dhruv 's mother will instruct pandit secretly tell Dillon family  that marriage can be performed only after six months
because of stars or horoscope??

Aemy Goldie
Aemy
Aemy

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I think 3rd one because she needs tym to create misunderstandings if she will directly insult dhillon family then there are chances that dhruv might get angry  at her and leave his parents so she will play reverse psychology

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990

sam990 Goldie
sam990
sam990

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
i agree with u on the 3rd
snaidu18 Groupbie
snaidu18
snaidu18

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Dhruv's mother will definitely create misunderstanding and even try to force him to join work. But Dhruv will not agree to that. Rajbeer will be instrumental in helping him to get married.
jmoyee200 IF-Rockerz
jmoyee200
jmoyee200

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
 Hope for Best...
~Deep~ IF-Stunnerz
~Deep~
~Deep~

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
She won't do it openly. Like she said, she didn't deny Dhruv anything when he was younger cause that would make him want it even more. She'll probably make him say no to the marriage (misunderstanding after they return to AF?) or make the Dhillon family reject..

There'll most likely be a scene between Bani and her father. Was nice to see her caring so much for her sister :)

And Rajbeer said he'd teach Sonu physics. But he only has a day left before rejoining IAF, so I wonder how he'll do that Ermm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index