Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A small request to all GC-DB Fans:Mods note PG6 (Page 4)

Maya_P IF-Rockerz
Maya_P
Maya_P

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
i agree with u if only we stop posting off screen pictures of other actors with friends and family(all members)...if we say it's only maaneet/gurti forum meaning it should be only GC and DD together or alone or with other GHSP actors then it should apply to all the actors of GHSP...not only to GC...there is a word ignore...for the ppl who don't want to see it or waste their time on things they don't care about...if they bother to see it and bash afterwards...then the issue there is that they r simply attention seekers who have nothing better to do...and we have the option to ignore these attention seekers and do better things...Embarrassed.so the word we all need to learn is ignore...a rule should apply to all or not at all

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rstuVersatileStarRishabala.loveputhuluvmgaanyakunat.Kiran...shreyaa..

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_P

i agree with u if only we stop posting off screen pictures of other actors with friends and family(all members)...if we say it's only maaneet/gurti forum meaning it should be only GC and DD together or alone or with other GHSP actors then it should apply to all the actors of GHSP...not only to GC...there is a word ignore...for the ppl who don't want to see it or waste their time on things they don't care about...if they bother to see it and bash afterwards...then the issue there is that they r simply attention seekers who have nothing better to do...and we have the option to ignore these attention seekers and do better things...Embarrassed.so the word we all need to learn is ignore...a rule should apply to all or not at all

@ Bold:Exactly my thoughts! I totally agree... Y is it applied to GC only?? Y not other actors?? 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rstuasavari01uluvmgaanyakunatMaya_P..shreyaa..jaspreetm2815

bub-bles Newbie
bub-bles
bub-bles

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Just a couple to days back i saw a pic of DD with a little child...no one objected to it.    A lot of pics are posted of DD with a friends...i dont see anyone objecting.     If Samir mentions his wife...he is so loving...   Then why is it that only for GC there are so many restrictions.  Isn't he entitled to a life outside of GHSP.   

And for someone who posted the comment "I hate Debina"    how wud u like it if a posted a comment "i hate DD"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asavari01VersatileStaraanyakunat.Kiran...shreyaa..jaspreetm2815

DDbiggestfan IF-Rockerz
DDbiggestfan
DDbiggestfan

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Well said dear. This forum is for Maneet/Gurti only
Shruti_Goyal IF-Sizzlerz
Shruti_Goyal
Shruti_Goyal

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
well said dear.completly agree with u
Chamak-Challo Senior Member
Chamak-Challo
Chamak-Challo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
exactly...well said
aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
really topic maker! i wonder if u have the same problem when DD's personal pics are posted in the forum? why do some forum members think that there should be different rules for GC and DD?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rstuasavari01VersatileStaruluvmg

uluvmg IF-Rockerz
uluvmg
uluvmg

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

really topic maker! i wonder if u have the same problem when DD's personal pics are posted in the forum? why do some forum members think that there should be different rules for GC and DD?
i totally agree with u !! i loved Gurti very much..LOL but yes mostly there are DD's personal pics i.e. with her mom,bros or friends only so the rules should be same for posting dd's vid/pics etc..Big smileBig smile
sorry if any body hurtsTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asavari01VersatileStaraanyakunat

Go to top