India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Subject untapped

ReadLo IF-Rockerz
ReadLo
ReadLo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I thought the wedding of Annie and Arjun has never been identified. I love the series and from me to criticize what is happening, but there are plenty of empty characters from overnight, subjects that is set up, but quickly abandoned.D'oh

I think they think rather seriously to stop the series, they should do aflashback to fill its empty.Sleepy

This is only my opinion I respect the work of producers, but I still saythere are plenty of fault in the script.Big smile

What do you think?Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

t_areebDoItAlreadyundisclosed

DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Upagree dear
they cn show fb's to fill up

i wud say AA were btr than these amritsaris
at least they had a class

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ReadLo

ReadLo IF-Rockerz
ReadLo
ReadLo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Right now with the marriage of Nandini and then Dev Peeto Lucky and I think it's boring, it lacks the spark of departure, since the returnGeet Maan and the series has lost its savor, even if the rest oftorque Maaneet forward.

Maan that his memory is lost is something, but there are plenty ofsmall defect, I think they should seriously reconsider the current track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sana_sugarbunDoItAlready

.hayaat. IF-Addictz
.hayaat.
.hayaat.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Agree with u
DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SexyLo

Right now with the marriage of Nandini and then Dev Peeto Lucky and I think it's boring, it lacks the spark of departure, since the returnGeet Maan and the series has lost its savor, even if the rest oftorque Maaneet forward.

Maan that his memory is lost is something, but there are plenty ofsmall defect, I think they should seriously reconsider the current track.
agreeSmile
tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
I feel that there will always be ups and down.. parts that we like, parts that we dont. Episodes that we love and episodes that we hate. BUT we cannot let the negatives overpower the positivesSmile
undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

yes...its a common theme with the execution of the tracks...there are many loops wholes...i think they change their minds and decide to abandone tracks with properly developing them...i would love some flashback scenes...Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index