Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

B'day gift... (Page 2)

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivamala

I agree with you. Rad should be his first gift.
Well,radhika already started to celebrate his bday,knt wait to c what she will gift next! Wink

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
coming very rarely to open forum... but i say you are really a germ to this forum, a rare species ... ur thoughts  are high and you present it very well, in a different way...  thank you for your thoughtful posts...
As always
Devika 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

instcris

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puvaneswarigp

YEap me oso 200% agree with u all , let dev have what he wants ... let them be happy yaar...
<div></div>
Yeah,atleast his bday to be happy and enjoy Wink
Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devika.

coming very rarely to open forum... but i say you are really a germ to this forum, a rare species ... ur thoughts are high and you present it very well, in a different way... thank you for your thoughtful posts...
As always

Devika
Smile My dear,thank u so much...glad that u enjoy reading this when u do come on the forum,realy happy to know ur opinion!thanks again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.

...Olefie... Goldie
...Olefie...
...Olefie...

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged

Agree  with  you  Myra..Let  the  birthday  boy  get  his  gift  firstWink  and  then  the  fire  sceneLOL.

Well,i  hope that  in  today's  episode,there  will  be  a  cake  cutting  scene,a  birthday  party  scene  and  SR  of  radev.Is  the  final  gift  is  not  enough  for  the  birthday  boy???LOLLOLNAUGHTY  BIRTHDAY  BOY  naBlushing 

Thanks  for  the  post  Myra...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index