Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

we were right abt trouble brewing for vikram!!:( (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
It will be sad to see their friendship go through the bad phase. I simply love Ram-Vikram's friendship. To me more than being a friend, Vikram is Ram's mentor - he is the one who tells the truth about life and it's ups and downs... We have akready gotten the hint from Ekta that this will be the upcoming track...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963

lotus1963 Senior Member
lotus1963
lotus1963

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charity10

I hope Ekta and her bunch of creatives surprise us all and don't let this friendship fail. There are always exceptions to the rule, Ekta. We take nonsense in your shows, so why not make us happy this once and keep a good friendship just that - good. Ram and Vikram have come this far without a glitch so why now? let them both find middle ground. Please. And another huge request. Let Priya be Priya. Don't turn her into Parvati Bhabi, lecturing all and sundry!!

tumhare muh me ghee aur shakkar!! Hopefully yes but most probably not. usually there is nothing very subtle about serials in general and abt ekta kapoor's serials in particular and we saw the whole base being laid yesterday itself and more bricks were added today and so on and so forth.

Parvati Bhabhi??? Now who is that??? But from the way you sound her to be, God forbid if this were to happen. But I feel much more confident abt priya in this whole messy affair, in fact the only character I feel truly confident about!!

SH** for a moment I thought you had said savita bhabhi Big smileWinkEmbarrassed!!!! ROFLCensored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charity10-Shwetasri-

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
This was bound to happen. Vikram will be the sacrificial goat for all that troubles Sid and Mama cause in office. Thats how the story goes generally. Wish EK thinks so differently and for once make Sid be caught red handed. But thats just whistful thinking!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

forumbud_Mannat_

charity10 Groupbie
charity10
charity10

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Parvati Bhabhi??? Now who is that??? But from the way you sound her to be, God forbid if this were to happen. But I feel much more confident abt priya in this whole messy affair, in fact the only character I feel truly confident about!!

SH** for a moment I thought you had said savita bhabhi Big smileWinkEmbarrassed!!!! ROFLCensored
[/QUOTE]

Parvati Bhabi was Saakshi's first EK show. In that she screamed, slapped, screeched and then screamed againLOL

Savita Bhabhi!ROFL Now there's something that is bound to have all puritans in the forum up in arms!! 

I loved your sense of humour, though... thanks for a laughLOL

Edited by charity10 - 16 September 2011 at 1:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus1963

vinaya_kanoor Groupbie
vinaya_kanoor
vinaya_kanoor

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Yeah a statement that Ram made yesterday is abt to come true...He said na i will not jeopardize the reputation of this company for anyone, not even friends...Looks like Vikram is going to get royally trapped
-Shwetasri- Goldie
-Shwetasri-
-Shwetasri-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I really really hope that the track of "Vikram getting into trouble n Ram distrusting him" won't go for too long as it would surely be heart wrenching...n painful. Hope that the creatives don't stretch this kind of sad track but I would love to c Priya and Ram's relationship develop...btw gus the last scene was really amazing isn't it...Smile
^orpita^ Senior Member
^orpita^
^orpita^

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
that would be the worst day when rk and vikky will be separated!! and i know very soon they will be :| im badly scared for that day!! now sid and mama is behind vikky so for sure he is gonne go :'(
lotus1963 Senior Member
lotus1963
lotus1963

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charity10

Parvati Bhabi was Saakshi's first EK show. In that she screamed, slapped, screeched and then screamed againLOL

Savita Bhabhi!ROFL Now there's something that is bound to have all puritans in the forum up in arms!! 

I loved your sense of humour, though... thanks for a laughLOL
[/QUOTE]

Thanks dear. Honest I almost jumped out of my chair when I read Parvati Bhabhi, as i really did integrate it as the other one Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index