India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

imv - the angry old man (Page 3)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@kirti: Amen.. defo dont want to see tht torture back again.. esp tht stupid niyati ka khel crap.. .the characters in this show are strong enough to handle life rather well on their own terms.. what niyati ka khel man.. iMV ka khel is more interestingWink

and I concur abt D.. divorce deke nikal ja.. nope.. i WILL sit in the house.. without a legit right ... after showing one and all my signature on the divorce paper.. and try to dictate terms to the IMV.. abt trying to accept my decision and also Sabina.. kya circus hain.. the SR-Viraj angle is defo.. interesting.. and the last 2 weeks have been gripping.. so good times ahead.. V has to pull up his socks.. if he wants to have any role in the real story now.. otherwise he becomes as obsolete as nirali.. or rupal LOL.. if u know wat i mean..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-koolsadhu1000nyctophilia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index