Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Aishwarya speaks to a quadriplegic man on KBC (Page 18)

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkichokri

Dexterkichokri IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiyalibamboocopter

Lord_Voldemort IF-Dazzler
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Weight issues=Sonam
Drug abuse=Abhay, Ranbir
All 3 of the above=Star kids. And there Ive said it.
Now where did I bring Kat into the picture? You have this urge to bring Kat in to make Ash look good. Chalo let me say it...both Ash and Kat are comparable.
Kat=Bad Hindi accent
Ash=Bad English accent

If I remember, you said "other actors... even star kids", not just star kids. So stop eating your own words. LOL

But seriously, I don't have any urge to bring Kat into a topic. It could be any other actor. Why not Kat? Kat pe kisine copyright laga rakha hai kya? LOL

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Yeah...btw I am Aditya Rai. Wink

Achcha, har roz apne behen ko galiyan dete ho kya? Nikamme Aditya Rai! LOL

ibelieveinpink

Lord_Voldemort IF-Dazzler
Lord_Voldemort
Lord_Voldemort

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Lol Vanitygirl LOL  I can imagine already? Like I said in another post actresses get bashed the most here about everything they do? Not only Aishwarya but somehow everytime Aishwarya is defended by some they are accused being their PR or sending PM or having double ID lol! Big smile

Achcha!! Wonder why no one targetted me yet? I guess "in front, there is a crocodile festival." LOL

ashna26ibelieveinpink

Zzabi Senior Member
Zzabi
Zzabi

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I think the respect people show and love for AB on KBC is cute. I just watched an episode and thought it was nice that people love him so much. He is an icon in India if not on IF lol. I think for a lot of the people it's a moment they will always remember as something special. And I think AB speaks really well to people. 

Lord_Voldemortibelieveinpink

chuckblairfan Groupbie
chuckblairfan
chuckblairfan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VanityGirl

Originally posted by The_Killer

hmm.. one thing i would like to say tht many others i have also noticed not the good side for ashwariya in people generally...and i think she herself is responsible.. as far as i know when she started with hum dil de...and taal she was doing pretty good and people did like her..its the hollywood wannabe thing that has ruined her...trying to get the shadow of an 'International Image' she has overexposed herself and that image looks fake to her own country people .. even her accent is criticized and also her marriage with abhishek has touched the clouds...

i have nothing against ashwariya .. i think she is nice and can act gracely...but her hollywood wannabe image has defintely cost her a LOT .. may be i am wrong...and following her footsteps these days is Hrithik Roshan, he tries to be look and appear western tht looks so much fake to me...he hasnt learnt his lesson from KITES and his recent flop show just dance

That's not entirely true. She didn't knock the doors of Hollywood because she wanted to. She did that because she had no choice. Salman used to create havoc on her film sets and threatened producers not to take her in their films. With his underworld connections, who wouldn't be scared?

So Aishwarya had to go outside for work. But I don't think it back-fired entirely though! She became world famous, did a couple of good international movies, got the "most beautiful woman in the world" tag, Cannes, Madame Tussauds etc etc. Not so bad eh!

I agree ..come one lets not be hard at her for going international. She had no other option. Srk Khan conveniently kicked her out of Chalte Chalte and four other movies that she was a part of!..she was out-casted..I dont think she had much in her kitty.

I dont hate her or love her..but i do feel bad for her for suffering so much for no mistake of hersConfused...maybe thts how the world functions. it really is a man's world!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cricketfan1Lord_Voldemortashna26ibelieveinpink

Meena1 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopterruky786TheRager

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I've read 18 pages...and I have nothing to say lolLOL AGAIN!!!! But that lecture about Aish being bashed a lot well...everyone does...every single actor/actress does! I even enjoy the fun fans have with Kareena. LOL

TheRager

Go to top