Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweet coco

@Strange Boy: Thanks!

This quote is exactly why I was able to connect with her more than other actresses!!!😳

'Someone asked me why I'm politically correct, even when people hit out so openly at me. But the truth is, I've never been brought up to behave any other way. I can't say anything hurtful about anyone. I just don't believe in saying mean things. I won't feel good doing that. It's strange why being well behaved is perceived as being too 'propah' and staid. This is the way I am. I'm amazed how many people feel good hitting out at me. They're welcome to do it. Earlier, they had more leeway to deny their indiscretions in print. But now on television they look pretty ridiculous denying what they say.''

Agree with you Strangeboy and Sweet_Coco😉

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VanityGirl

Actually, you know what? If you watch the clip
here, you will notice Aishwarya doesn't pick up the call. Yet the show the clip on TV. They get to contact her on the next day. So there, your theory of it never being telecast is bull.

Obviously Paa must have gone home and told her 'Pick the call tommorow you snob!'. 😆
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: qwww

Ohh working? Thats nice :D Being away from I-F is good for sanity also 😆😆 :PP
Lolzz. True that. Its like - same shit, different pile 😆😆
I am doing well :D Going home soon 😳 Awww, how thoughtful of you 🤗 I wasn't in Delhi though but it was sad what happened. Terrorists need a LIFE :X

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

You yourself admitted to comparing Ash and Kat in terms of popularity. I am sure you will admit saying a zillion times that Ash's BO standing is second only to Kat. Few posts back you compared Ash's struggles to Kat's struggles to speak English when there was absolutely no need to bring up Kat's name.
Btw one thing I will have to say your "interesting" posts have made quiet an impression on me that I dont need to go around stalking you to remember what you have been saying around the forum.

PS: Now I wonder if I must be scared to receive another barrage of howlarious hate PMs.

Yes, I did admit to it (as if it was some top-secret), but WHEN? AFTER you said I ALWAYS compare Ash with Kat. Not BEFORE.

There was absolutely no need to bring up Kat's name? OK then what were YOU doing a few pages back?

I agree...she never comes across as a human. You find other actors talking about their struggles...even star kids talk about struggles weight issues or drug abuse. But Aishwarya? No sir! She is born perfect...doing a favor on earth and mankind by being born.

So it is FINE for you to talk about "other actors" but if I name only "ONE" among them, I'm wrong? If this is not hypocrisy, then what is? 😕

Btw one thing I will have to say your "interesting" posts have made quiet an impression on me that I dont need to go around stalking you to remember what you have been saying around the forum.

And YET you know I ALWAYS compare Ash and Kat? What the... 😆
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Obviously Paa must have gone home and told her 'Pick the call tommorow you snob!'. 😆

Is that what goes around your home too that you are so sure about their lines? 😆
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: VanityGirl

By the way, it just struck me. Since this is being blown out of proportion and called a PR exercise, what if Ash chose to not answer the call? Let me guess the comments

"Oh she's too full of herself"
"She's so rude, she doesn't care about her fans"
"Ash is such a stuck-up ****"

🤣

There is no way in the world this woman is going to win! 🥱

Lol Vanitygirl 😆  I can imagine already? Like I said in another post actresses get bashed the most here about everything they do? Not only Aishwarya but somehow everytime Aishwarya is defended by some they are accused being their PR or sending PM or having double ID lol! 😃
So somebody is a newbie; hence not used to the forum?Joke of the century. ðŸ¤£ Yea a newbie who's been here since 2007 maybe. ðŸ¤ª

Beep please. Who are you trying to fool? You and Jodhabai are both Merelychic. I know it. You know it.  Strangeboy, you are no stranger to this place. Come back with a better retort. Calling me a loser, hater, pathetic soul isn't helping your case either, Einstein. Now go kneel before Bahurani and pray. ðŸ¤—
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
^ Wait.. did i miss the drama here.. now i gotta go back and read 14 pages.. 🤔😆
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

^ Wait.. did i miss the drama here.. now i gotta go back and read 14 pages.. 🤔😆

Aishwarya Rai = Drama. Where have you been? ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Aishwarya Rai = Drama. Where have you been? ðŸ˜†

under a rock obviously.. 😆😆😆... i was avoiding the thread cuz i figured it'll be a yawnfest of   praises for the Goddess..

i have to read page one.. i slightly saw the episode.. the contestants are such SUCK Ups to AB...  and the contestant in question reminded me of heros of the 70s.. 'sir ji, aapke haath se paani peekar main toh dhan ho gaya".. 🥱 i feel bad for the guy and everyhing.. not mocking his disability but give me a break..

Big B's been the geenie to all these contestant.. main aaj aapki wish poori kar deta hoon.. aapko ek sunehri mauka mil raha hai meri Sunehri se baat karne ka .. 🤪
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago