Aishwarya speaks to a quadriplegic man on KBC - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
That pretty much sums up that you are immature little kid. Carry on with the hate and keep thinking nonsense.

Get well soon. :)
Originally posted by StrangeBoy

That pretty much sums up that you are immature little kid. Yes, you have to act like an immature little kid to make the other immature little kid feel better about themselves. Its called being politically correct and courteous. πŸ˜ƒCarry on with the hate don't need your permission for thatπŸ˜› and keep thinking nonsense. Nonsense is what I'm all about, honey. I learn from the best πŸ˜‰

Get well soon. :) I will when I'm dead and buried. πŸ₯³
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by StrangeBoy

Blah. Is that the name of your next ID? Nice! Defines you well.  
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterphile

🀣

Originally posted by VanityGirl

I thought it was really touching! Glad to know movies can have a positive effect on people.

And I'm glad that movies like Guzaarish are made. Sometimes, movies are not only about about All-time-blockbusters! Touching people's hearts matters too. 😊
so true
Awhhh...that was sweet.
<3
Wish they had called the actual hero..Hrithik Roshan  along with Mrs Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago
I hope that man always has the widest and brightest smile in his life. After such tragedy all you can wish for is true happiness and hope all his simplest, littlest, and most desired wishes come true!

He's what I call true Inspiration.

As for the PR comment--each to their own. However, that's genuinely HIS story and he wanted to say what he did--should respect that. I also like to think this wasn't some ploy to boost her image. But honestly, I don't believe her image needs boosting---most ppl spoke out in support of her after the fiasco...in the industry and the aam peeps--just the majority here are against her. But the majority are against any given day...so it doesn't matter! She could be right or wrong--who knows! I choose to give her the benefit of the doubt, others don't that's cool. Like I said: Each to their Own! 

But I think it's so nice of her to say that--it was so heartfelt and genuine. I loved it when she said God Bless you and he gave her and her baby good wishes and blessings. So beautiful!

@vanitygal: agree!!! Stories like Guzaarish need to be told and made--yeah the film was super depressing, but when he said that he felt like he was narrating the story...he was sitting in Ethan's spot instead of Hrithik--WOW...this is his story...so glad he got a chance to speak his mind and play KBC!!!

Originally posted by Dexterphile

I don't plan on jumping into this debate. But that ID made me. You're not insinuating that anyone and everyone that defends Aishu and happens to be a newbie is that MID that sends out the disgusting PMs, are you?! B/c that's not very fair...granted it's a mutant Aishwarya fan but every time a Aishu fan decides to rebuttal something it's totally unfair to go on a witch hunt.