Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Khubsoorti Ka Raaz !!! (Page 4)

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Sharon, Archana will never leave the house she will take all the abuse but Manav isn't one to tolerate this. I really hope Manav finds another place to live and takes his wife and kids with him. I am not interested in seeing Archana live through this again, Savita is as evil as they come.

I want to see ArMan and their kids move out of the house.Just stay by themselves for a bit, no need to tell anyone also where they are moving to else we have to watch Varsha stalking Soham again. I hate the sad song they play for Varsha when she thinks of Soham,it doesnt evoke sympathy juts makes me hate her more.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvisharchanamanavsuanTanyaz

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Sharon, Archana will never leave the house she will take all the abuse but Manav isn't one to tolerate this. I really hope Manav finds another place to live and takes his wife and kids with him. I am not interested in seeing Archana live through this again, Savita is as evil as they come.

I want to see ArMan and their kids move out of the house.Just stay by themselves for a bit, no need to tell anyone also where they are moving to else we have to watch Varsha stalking Soham again. I hate the sad song they play for Varsha when she thinks of Soham,it doesnt evoke sympathy juts makes me hate her more.

Same here! I have no sympathy for Varsha either, I don't understand why the CVs just can't give her a child of her own instead of her clinging to Soham. He was never hers and its insulting to viewers to have the lead give away their child especially to the woman who killed their first child! I just want to see them be alone and have some peace of mind for a change. Their families have done nothing but make their lives miserable and things are only going to get worse. The CVs need to make a change because right now PR is becoming a disaster again

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvisharchanamanavGuggu_MintysuanTanyaz

neha851996 Groupbie
neha851996
neha851996

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
wowieee...anki-sush r doin their 1st commercial.wid non-other den aishwariya bachchan...yupieee...

they r d 7th cloud man...

this shows ki dey r d luvy-duvy couple...of d television...

dey hav earned so much of luv...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyarchanamanavGuggu_MintysuanTanyaz

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
usha i m so eagerly wait for PR before bt now more than PR i wait for ur post bc in PR there is no positivity and comic flavour bt in ur thread i get everything soClapClapwe all enjoy here.now i m irrited to with asnaAngrywhy she needs manav for dk birthday party that means she never celebrate before itShockedwhen manav touched her hand knowing ,unknowingly she can take off it btConfusedmanav never say archu lets go for dinner bt always want to do romance at homeOucharchu suffocated in this place so she needs some fresh air manav can give it bt CV what can sayDead

archanamanavGuggu_MintysuanTanyaz

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

u call my nonsense awesomeLOL..i don't know how she is glowing when she is going through so much misery..LOL..savita is just being cruel..i have no words..why in the world is she torturing shravani like thisAngry..has no heart this woman i say
Akka the show is plain disgusting. Its only urs and OSJ write ups that intersts me these days.Embarrassed

Just for the sake of FD's and little negligence if Savita turned out this evil, then sulo gt thrown out frm her own home and was treated lik aslave by her bahu, how sud sulo turn out thenConfused
This savita sud hv got abahu lik manju or varshaAngry

Really felt for shravani yest, she dint wantd to meet sachu as she wil nt be able to control her feelings, but thi savita planned nd made them meet, and the way shravani had tears in the end whil leaving, OMG savita is disgustingAngry She will keep making exuces and make sachu and shrav meet up , she is such a manipulativ womenAngry

What mistake did archu do that this women is torturing her this wayShocked No one sud ever get such MILs or such mom'sOuch I just hope this accident thing wont make archu loose sachu and soham, she wud bbe shattered thenCry

shootingstar27archanamanavsuanTanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Akka the show is plain disgusting. Its only urs and OSJ write ups that intersts me these days.Embarrassed I agree.I look forward to reading Usha & Jaanu's write up. 

Just for the sake of FD's and little negligence if Savita turned out this evil, then sulo gt thrown out frm her own home and was treated lik aslave by her bahu, how sud sulo turn out thenConfused
This savita sud hv got abahu lik manju or varshaAngry  Sulo has her bad qualities but she has never been this mean and she never spoke against Manju to the  kids either.

Really felt for shravani yest, she dint wantd to meet sachu as she wil nt be able to control her feelings, but thi savita planned nd made them meet, and the way shravani had tears in the end whil leaving, OMG savita is disgustingAngry She will keep making exuces and make sachu and shrav meet up , she is such a manipulativ womenAngry Shravani drives a big car, lives in a nice big apartment and is earning big bucks.Savita seems really impressed with her, by bringing Sachu back in Shravani's life, Savita gets to enjoy the wealth as well.Archu's biggest mistake is she isn't rich Dead So of course,Archu needs to be kicked out now. Won't be surprised to see Savita pushing Archu in front of a car. 

What mistake did archu do that this women is torturing her this wayShocked No one sud ever get such MILs or such mom'sOuch I just hope this accident thing wont make archu loose sachu and soham, she wud bbe shattered thenCry  Archu has a really miserable life.She has done some foolish things in the past but the sufferings she had to endure is 100x worse than her mistakes and now she risks losing her sons and Manav.She is better off dead then. 

Edited by shootingstar27 - 16 September 2011 at 12:45am

archanamanavsuanSunoNa...Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

[

You are so right Omana .
I hate that sad  music that plays in the background  .Are these people crazy for even playing this ..The way I see it , Varsha is an unstable woman and forget Soham ( who has good healthy parents who are happily keeping him with  them ) even a child from the  orphanage is not all that safe to be with her ..
She needs treatment ...
Satish should check this out ...He is not understanding how serious this situation is ...

About Arman...
I am so disgusted with the way Vandita and specially Savita are treating Archana ...
I hope Shravani will not join them and will not be unfair to the woman who gave so much love to her child ...
These people are crazy .
Savita thinks that she should break Manav with Archana ...Her own son will become a zombie again...
This guy cannot work properly if Archana is  angry with him.How will he be if she is thrown out ...
If Manav goes to pieces then where will Savita get the money from ...I guess again she  will expect Shravani to bring in the money ...

The way I see it , Manav and Shravani are bad luck for each other ...Every time  they come in contact with each other , there is nothing but chaos and calamity ...God does not wants these two together and if Savita tries to bring them back again , there will be no happiness in her home ...
God has made Archana for Manav.  her being with him brings happiness, joy and all  good things not to just him but even the family ...

Now wait and see how the happy Deshmukh family will head towards a disaster zone soon when Savita will start scheming and planning to get Archana replaced by Shravani ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 September 2011 at 1:58am

shootingstar27archanamanavsuanSunoNa...

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

manav never say archu lets go for dinner bt always want to do romance at homeOucharchu suffocated in this place so she needs some fresh air manav can give it bt CV what can sayDead

He used  to take her out a lot when he was poor ...But now he only goes out with Ashna ...he never takes Archana out ...
Even if he has to buy a saree for Archana , he calls Ashna and they both go out and buy a saree for Archu , his outings are strictly meant for Ashna only ...
I know Manav and Ashna are only friends but even then it is wrong why Ashna has to buy a saree for Archana ..

He doesn't even takes Archana out for a simple thing like Pav Bhaji any more ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 September 2011 at 2:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavGuggu_MintySunoNa...

Go to top