Pavitra Rishta

Khubsoorti Ka Raaz !!! (Page 2)

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by archanamanav

[me too..she looks so good when she is simple..pre leap she looked just gorgeous..today it was too much make up..who wears so much make up at homeConfusedOuch
Maybe I am the only one but I loved the kaajaled eyes .Kaajal is my most fav makeup and I always wanted Archu to wear Kaajal ...Ok, maybe go easy on the mascaara but I do want her to wear the kaajal ...Her eyes  were so large and beautiful ...She can go easy on something else . maybe the foundation ..Actually this girl has such glowing skin, she doesn't needs that much foundation ...

This Varsha has gone cuckoo ...I think she will do anything to get Soham , even conspire against Archana and join Savita ...
Felt bad for Shravani ...she has gone even more emotional in the last 6 years ..The way Savita was behaving , I definitely want Sachu to live with his real mother ..Both mother and son will have a good life ...Shravani  can give Sachu a much better life but she must stay away from Savita ...
Archan is too weak to be a mother ...anyone can walk all over her and she just stays quiet ..Soon she will lose her kids ...

And Manav will lose his job...to Dharmesh ...DK was very angry to see manav and Ashna having a secret  coffee date and holding hands ...Can't blame DK ...

Feeling bad for Archan today ...a really unlucky woman with a really bad life ...
Now we will see manav's bad times coming soon ...Ouch

oh you liked the make up..the eyes..i don't like it when she wears at home though..outside it is okay..but i love her simple looks the best..she looks pretty that way..too gorgeous when simple..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suanLovePRSohamSunoNa...Tanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Awesome write up AkkaBig smile

a song for the glowing archuLOL sharon di translation for u as wellBig smile

ye chaand saa roshan cheharaa, julfon kaa rang sunaharaa - fair face like the moon, lovely hair color
ye zeel see bhoora aankhe, koee raaj hain in mein gaharaa- such deep brown eyes, ther must be some sort of deep secrets in them
taareef karu kyaa us kee, jis ne tumhe itna hai daanta-how much can i praise of that one, who scolds u so muchLOL

seriously Archu's life is full of miseries. One after the other problem gets 
added in her life, her own sister hiding and eyeing on her sonAngry
savita is making archu life one hell, now archu cant even correct her son
when he is wrongOuch, savita is being very unreasonable to archuOuch
To add to all these vandu also is gng against archu, she could hv tld tat
archu dint mean to push her, na she remained to stay quiet.
vandu's anger is understandable but hvng known archu for so long how can
these ppl behave so rude to herConfused
Archu is a very unlucky women, wish someone wud take her off away frm this hell
for a while.
Her absence wil make ppl realise her worth.Ouch

u call my nonsense awesomeLOL..i don't know how she is glowing when she is going through so much misery..LOL..savita is just being cruel..i have no words..why in the world is she torturing shravani like thisAngry..has no heart this woman i say

Edited by archanamanav - 15 September 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suanLovePRSohamSunoNa...Tanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_10

me too..she looks so good when she is simple..pre leap she looked just gorgeous..today it was too much make up..who wears so much make up at homeConfusedOuch

Indian soap actors esp the ones from BT, maybe u havn't watched that many BT soaps LOLLOL all they do is look made up with layers and layers of foundations LOL even while preparing meal at home, I guess its a hobby Ermm

hmm..archu wasn't like this hai na..so i don't like it when she wears lots of makeup at home..
yes..i don't watch other serial..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovePRSohamSunoNa...

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Manav's job wil also be in deep trouble thanks to AshnaOuch

She is a very immature women, felt bad for DKUnhappy
Even Manav is being foolish, these two are acting lik teens. 
cant blame DK at all for suspecting them, Ashna lied on top of it to DKOuch
Being a married women she sudnt hv behaved so immaturely. All that holding hands for so long wasnt required at al, she is manav's boss wife, and for ashna manav is an employe, in public places such an act is definitely gonna take a wrong turn. 

Hmm so dhramu succeeded today, actually he dint put any effort in making manav-ashna  being suspects in frnt of DK, these 2 themselves made Dk suspect them by their acts, Ashna is blamed more here, she is really wrong , she knws DK is insecure bout her and talks bout he being aged and al, but still she behaves so immaturelyOuch Even manav, i dint lik he holding her hand for so longDisapprove

This varsha is madAngryinsane, she needs to be put in a mental asylumAngry

ashna is crazy..D'oh..did u see..she wanted some time off manavShocked..she doesn't want manav to think so much of archana..Shocked..she said so..ShockedLOL..poor DK waiting at home and getting lied to
and he was doing pee loon sharab pee loon..while she was doing pee loon coffeee pee loon with manavOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

[

ashna is crazy..D'oh..did u see..she wanted some time off manavShocked..she doesn't want manav to think so much of archana..Shocked..she said so..ShockedLOL..poor DK waiting at home and getting lied to
and he was doing pee loon sharab pee loon..while she was doing pee loon coffeee pee loon with manavOuch

I know ,  Ashna is weird ... did you see how she came home , so late ..She ate in the restaurant ..DK had nothing to  eat at home ...
So many chefs and help but no food for the man who makes all that money ..He said he will order food from outside ...She is so concerned about his birthday bash, what about his everyday needs ????

But nothing beats what Savita did today ...she was aweful to Shravani and Sachin..I think Sachin Sr must be crying in heaven then  for having a mother like savita ..I wish Manav had  yelled at her really really bad at the dinner table ...He needs  to really scream at her or else she will destroy so many lives ...he just takes his life and Archana's life very casually , he should even tell Archu off when she stops him ...
Manav has to really yell at his mother now ..It's getting too much ...

Savita is Manav's mother , it is his duty to sort her out ...Why did he bring Sulochna to his home ..What must be she be feeling when she heard such abuses for her daughter ...

I think there is going to be  an alliance between savita and varsha to destroy Archana's marriage ..Varsha will do it to get control of Soham ...
Varsha is mentally unstable now , she must never get that kid ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 15 September 2011 at 3:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavsuanSunoNa...

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Usha I definately enjoyed reading your post better than the show today. What a disaster!

Archana did look gorgeous and I am glad Sachu told Manav about what Savita did to Archana, those were the only two positive things about this horrible episode. Once again the show is too dark, how much more will Archana have to go through? First Savita then Vandu and now there is the stalker Varsha. Archana just can't catch a break

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishshootingstar27archanamanavsuanLovePRSohamSunoNa...Tanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Akka my dear..You didn't write nonsence...I like what you write...Thumbs Up

at least have something to see here...and read which make me smile..Smile

I didn't watch PR..I think I will not watch it today...neither tomorrow cause I will not be at home at night...will see PR In wkend if time..

Frankly Akka I'm loosing interest To watch PR now..I will not stop watching it..but I think I must take a little break...

PR is a big disapointment now..I'm desperate..as all of you I watch PR till the beginning..all we see..a girl suffering since the beginning of PR till now..She has an evil Saas who  I thought change in good but I was wrong...Such a cruelty in her I never seen...She decide to torture her bahu...to make her suffer night and day...Angry This I can't watch for now..

Why Savita complicate her life...when she has easy solution at her problem...Just kill Archana..she will have great satisfaction ...rapidly...she want Shravni to be her bahu...The day after Archu will die..make a big Mariage Manv and Shravni...She will get what she want .big smile on her face Rasika Ajit even Vandhu will dance everybody will be happy...Not to remember dead person..Give Soham to Varsha.who will never say no..Angry

Manv will be sad...will cry..but Savita will tell for the sake of Sachu marry Shravni..

Just kill Archana...She will be in peace in heaven...Cry..nobody will toture her there..
and this is the end of PR...

Sorry Akka I'm not angry..i'm sad today..why so much pain for one person...what she did...just Signing  FD which her husband ask her to sign and neglet her for some days..which mean she deserve to be torture  like this.???. I don't think so..So much cruelty I can't see...

I come back evryday tired and.watched PR.;You  can say why you watched if you are tired..I watch it cause of Arman /Sushita and.because I like seeing them together .but these days I lost interest...There nothing which make me rush and said..I must be quick..for pR..

Don't know for TRP...I really hope it will fall...
OK My Akka ..leave you..You are too good dear..I'll be back wkend ok..

You know what I've in mind while i'm ending ...this accident ..nobody know how it will happen..so..just my imagination ok..Car accident...Archu in Coma..Savita ask Shravni to come..cause nobody in house for children..To be with Sachu manv and Shravni...Savita gives Soham to Varsha..So that they become a familly as she want ..Archu in hospital...Take month to wake up..even years..for Savita she is dead..ask Manv to Marry Shravni..Archu wake up the day Manv marries Shravni..She comes back home and see shrvni in her room..Manv arrives..Shocked Archu Shocked..but understand quickly what happen..takes her bag and go..Savita say Thanks Bappa you always help me ...thanks you  fulfill my dream..thanks thanks..

Ok I go now..its late here...Love you dear...Hug bye all..

Edited by Thanee - 15 September 2011 at 5:17pm

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Usha I defo loved your writing than the epi...Big smile Good one... So we will also talk about the glow which Archu has got all of a sudden...LOL Everyone noticed it except Archu herself Ouch But I thought she was beautiful and glowing without makeup from day 1 Ermm  I never knew the glow was from Archu... Ouch I thought there is some problem from the Zee signalling Ouch... Also thought it could be our TV and was planning to suggest for a replacement TV at home LOL Thank God I did now and will not else I will get another bashan for my foolishness...Wacko LOL..
I felt even Manav was glowing Ermm.. Yeh mujhe kya hua hai... Ermm...

Coming to the episode...
I am seriously fed up with savita aai now Ouch... To teach Archu a lesson she is hurting Shravani too... Felt bad to see the scene with Sachu...
I can understand Vandu's anger but was so big mistake that she doesnot even talk to Archu now... Family mein aisa hota hai... I know Vandu feels bad that her family (hubby and saasu ma) got insulted... Fine understood.. then how can she forget the same hubby and saasu ma insulted and made her to slap Archana and Manav before.. They even made Savi Aai dance in the party.. If she has such a big to forgive them then she can forgive Archu too..
I am disappointed with Vandu Thumbs Down

I am eagerly waiting for the birthday party now.. I seriously want to know what all they have planned that they are taking somuch of time to make the arrangements...

Felt bad for DK Cry... If he is misunderstanding Aashna than it her fault... She really acted foolish in the recent past in her excitement... Ouch

Go to top