Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shootingstar27

[

I want to see ArMan and their kids move out of the house.Just stay by themselves for a bit, no need to tell anyone also where they are moving to else we have to watch Varsha stalking Soham again. I hate the sad song they play for Varsha when she thinks of Soham,it doesnt evoke sympathy juts makes me hate her more.

You are so right Omana .
I hate that sad  music that plays in the background  .Are these people crazy for even playing this ..The way I see it , Varsha is an unstable woman and forget Soham ( who has good healthy parents who are happily keeping him with  them ) even a child from the  orphanage is not all that safe to be with her ..
She needs treatment ...
Satish should check this out ...He is not understanding how serious this situation is ...

About Arman...
I am so disgusted with the way Vandita and specially Savita are treating Archana ...
I hope Shravani will not join them and will not be unfair to the woman who gave so much love to her child ...
These people are crazy .
Savita thinks that she should break Manav with Archana ...Her own son will become a zombie again...
This guy cannot work properly if Archana is  angry with him.How will he be if she is thrown out ...
If Manav goes to pieces then where will Savita get the money from ...I guess again she  will expect Shravani to bring in the money ...

The way I see it , Manav and Shravani are bad luck for each other ...Every time  they come in contact with each other , there is nothing but chaos and calamity ...God does not wants these two together and if Savita tries to bring them back again , there will be no happiness in her home ...
God has made Archana for Manav.  her being with him brings happiness, joy and all  good things not to just him but even the family ...

Now wait and see how the happy Deshmukh family will head towards a disaster zone soon when Savita will start scheming and planning to get Archana replaced by Shravani ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: poas

manav never say archu lets go for dinner bt always want to do romance at homearchu suffocated in this place so she needs some fresh air manav can give it bt CV what can say🤢

He used  to take her out a lot when he was poor ...But now he only goes out with Ashna ...he never takes Archana out ...
Even if he has to buy a saree for Archana , he calls Ashna and they both go out and buy a saree for Archu , his outings are strictly meant for Ashna only ...
I know Manav and Ashna are only friends but even then it is wrong why Ashna has to buy a saree for Archana ..

He doesn't even takes Archana out for a simple thing like Pav Bhaji any more ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Mannu spending too many 'Do Pals" ka funda...in turn Archu having this pink glow and reshmi baal  😛

what yaar ,,,,most of the time she is listening to daants ..It is the daant that is the reason of the glow ...😭

Varsha , don't you think she should just go away from these people from some  time ...Only then will they realize her worth ...
shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

You are so right Omana .
I hate that sad  music that plays in the background  .Are these people crazy for even playing this ..The way I see it , Varsha is an unstable woman and forget Soham ( who has good healthy parents who are happily keeping him with  them ) even a child from the  orphanage is not all that safe to be with her ..
She needs treatment ...
Satish should check this out ...He is not understanding how serious this situation is ...

About Arman...
I am so disgusted with the way Vandita and specially Savita are treating Archana ...
I hope Shravani will not join them and will not be unfair to the woman who gave so much love to her child ...
These people are crazy .
Savita thinks that she should break Manav with Archana ...Her own son will become a zombie again...
This guy cannot work properly if Archana is  angry with him.How will he be if she is thrown out ...
If Manav goes to pieces then where will Savita get the money from ...I guess again she  will expect Shravani to bring in the money ...

The way I see it , Manav and Shravani are bad luck for each other ...Every time  they come in contact with each other , there is nothing but chaos and calamity ...God does not wants these two together and if Savita tries to bring them back again , there will be no happiness in her home ...
God has made Archana for Manav.  her being with him brings happiness, joy and all  good things not to just him but even the family ...

Now wait and see how the happy Deshmukh family will head towards a disaster zone soon when Savita will start scheming and planning to get Archana replaced by Shravani ...

Agree with you di.When Manav had to had marry Shravani last time, he was walking around like robot, so lifeless and hardly ever see him smile.From the day he married Archu, he has become so full of life,his beautiful smile is always on his face despite whatever crap they go through.How can a mother not see the happiness in her son's face? How can a mother try to wipe out all the happiness in her son's life? Cant wrap my mind around that

Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This varsha is the most irritating lady... what to do with her now? the cv's r really mad.. are there no orphanges in the world?... everytime this varsha running behind soham, we also dont get to see enough of arman with soham manav always busy with aashna, or work and archana with kitchen or roaming with savita in the market...😡 And what is this savita upto now she wants to give soham to varsha or what?
Tanyaz thumbnail
Omana ,  enjoy this smile as much as you can beause soon you will not see it anymore ...
savita will get Archana thrown out ofthe house and she will try to bring in Shravani in her place ..I hope shedoes not get her way  but she will give it a real good try ..With savita finding out the weakness of Varsha , I am afraid that she will use Archana's own sister to back stab Archana ...

Shravani is extremely emotionaly vulnerable .She has missed her son so much and I think she isstill in love with Manav ...Savita will play with her emotions to make her do what she wants ...

It will bring nothing but disaster to this family ...The only way Manav can stay happy is if Archana is wih him ...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashunaik94s

And what is this savita upto now she wants to give soham to varsha or what?

I have a feeling  that Savita will use Varsha to destroy Archana's marriage and when Archu meets an accident , she will give the baby to Varsha ...
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I have a feeling  that Savita will use Varsha to destroy Archana's marriage and when Archu meets an accident , she will give the baby to Varsha ...

If savita will do this then i will never ever like her again if she turn out to be good again also... its too bad that cv's r thinking of such worst tracks😡

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Di i hv a feeling varsha wil kidnap sohan nd run away the way she was looking yest lik a chor. This women is mentally instable, i dnt call her love to soham as motherly love. Its obsession, madness which is really nt healthy fr the child as well.

Someone needs to take her to counselling, y isnt satish satish taking any medical help.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Thanee

Why Savita complicate her life...when she has easy solution at her problem...Just kill Archana..she will have great satisfaction ...rapidly...she want Shravni to be her bahu...The day after Archu will die..make a big Mariage Manv and Shravni...She will get what she want .big smile on her face Rasika Ajit even Vandhu will dance everybody will be happy...Not to remember dead person..Give Soham to Varsha.who will never say no..😡

Manv will be sad...will cry..but Savita will tell for the sake of Sachu marry Shravni..

Just kill Archana...She will be in peace in heaven...😭..nobody will toture her there..
and this is the end of PR...

Sorry Akka I'm not angry..i'm sad today..why so much pain for one person...what she did...just Signing  FD which her husband ask her to sign and neglet her for some days..which mean she deserve to be torture  like this.???. I don't think so..So much cruelty I can't see...
You know what I've in mind while i'm ending ...this accident ..nobody know how it will happen..so..just my imagination ok..Car accident...Archu in Coma..Savita ask Shravni to come..cause nobody in house for children..To be with Sachu manv and Shravni...Savita gives Soham to Varsha..So that they become a familly as she want ..Archu in hospital...Take month to wake up..even years..for Savita she is dead..ask Manv to Marry Shravni..Archu wake up the day Manv marries Shravni..She comes back home and see shrvni in her room..Manv arrives..😲 Archu 😲..but understand quickly what happen..takes her bag and go..Savita say Thanks Bappa you always help me ...thanks you  fulfill my dream..thanks thanks..

Thanee nice post🤗. Ur right Savita sud kill archana at one go  rather than torture her this way and also torture us😭 She can as well poison archu, she wil be very happy if archu dies😭 but if she takes of sachu frm archu, archu wil be equal to dead i guess.😭
Archu loves sachu alot, more than soham her love fr sachu is somethng different. she wud be shattered.
Now  i dnt care if she tries to make manav marry shrav again, she is capable of dng anythng😡

I watch  tv shows to relax myself but this show gives me terrible head ache and frustration.
let the trp's fall dwn. who wud wanto wtch this crap.🤢

The leads hv problems in other shows as well, but this is plain disgusting, Archana's character has no self respect wt so ever, she doesnt knw hw to even protect her children nd family frm evil. All that she knws bare all the blames on her, take abuses , cry and work for such inhuman ppl.