Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

see what mahesh pandey said abt all bashing (Page 8)

sskf Newbie
sskf
sskf

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
By the way, he did not leave. He's still there torturing us. Right now, even I hat the loyalty I have to this show. I'm going to stop watching soon if things don;t change though.

ZahariliBichoo Senior Member
ZahariliBichoo
ZahariliBichoo

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Please use your Common sense. If Channel can change a word from Jhalli to zaleel then do you think this guy has any power to write what he can. ABSOLUTELY NO. its always the PH and CHANNEL who dictates. MP is told what to write and he is just a Puppet in their hands. Koi fayeda nahi hai uss ko bash karke.
riya27 IF-Sizzlerz
riya27
riya27

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
waiting for that dayDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sskf

blue24 Goldie
blue24
blue24

Posted: 23 October 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
I think writers have to be creative he could have created so much other thing rather than this mess..what ever he decides i really dont care..what i care is i love maaneet and i love ghsp and i dont want it to loose its charm and trp

Edited by d2407 - 23 October 2011 at 12:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sskf

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index