Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

see what mahesh pandey said abt all bashing (Page 7)

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
what proof is there that he said this...

lovemaaneet1 IF-Dazzler
lovemaaneet1
lovemaaneet1

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
No comments about his writing skill but m so happy
-lazybee- IF-Sizzlerz
-lazybee-
-lazybee-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
What u give to the world it'll come to u eventually..Embarrassed

U gave us torture & so u get it in return tooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

goldrush

taji3 Newbie
taji3
taji3

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
good decision MP... keep it
Viji79 IF-Sizzlerz
Viji79
Viji79

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I dont believe its Mahesh, in the first place. And if Gurti are not well, there is perfectly adorable pair whose lovestory we have been looking forward for almost a year now and they are Adi and Pinky.
goldrush IF-Dazzler
goldrush
goldrush

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
i just wanna ask...have you ever tried to have a look on the previous story of past year...now keep yourself as a viewer and fan ...who is watching this serial from first episode...and then imagine what a mess you have created...you have destroyed each and every char...created so beautifully by previous writers ...we fanz are trying our level best in watever ways we can to save the show...and this is what we get at the end of the day...you talk about fillers...i suggest you ..here in IF, there are thousands of young writers who in a second can give you far far better options...because we have our soul and heart in the show...Angry...anyways best of luck for your next show...and i beg u PH to plz give our swati,noel,nissar back...only they can bring  magic back..because they knw every char ,they create it,they feel it..m sure they will rockkk again...plzzz...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sskfkareena3218mypride

nimi.fan Goldie
nimi.fan
nimi.fan

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
last yr also we have filler epi whwn dd &gc both fell ill bt those epi doesn't look like filler at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sskf

sskf Newbie
sskf
sskf

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Remember - Mahesh Pandey is imaginatively challenged. All he has ever written about is marriage, saas-bahu, and how to be a bad female in a tv show. More importantly, I thought (I'm from the west so excuse me) the other shows he worked on lacked originality and even a modicum sense of reality. The international arena were wondering - do Indian people actually behave like this Confused ? Of course, we knew it was just television but ... REALLY?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index