Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

see what mahesh pandey said abt all bashing (Page 6)

bhanu_rekhag IF-Stunnerz
bhanu_rekhag
bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

If its really him then - Bye bye Mahesh P!ApproveROFL

Oh man... But before going let me fill in my bhashan... Ahem... *clears throat*

Oh Man! You truely deserve all that was given to you!As a writer you seem to have fallen head over heal for Dev!Dead

And this despo Nano wants to get married on that night itself to prove his love!ShockedDeadDead

Sorry! WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN THAT! STOP PORTRAYING WOMEN AS TRASH! People will stop bashing you!

Remember - Men are not born with horns and whips! And Women are not senseless creatures who keep changing their minds at the flip of the coin!

From the time YOU MP stepped into GHSP all that we see is GHSP going down hill!!! and KUDOS man you pushed ME - who has not skipped an episode of GHSP - skip almost 3 episode IN A ROW and i still dont care about it!!! I give it to you man!Dead

agree with u dear

geet char which is very strong in begining was soo dumb now a days mainly bcoz of this stupid track n writer

nando was turned completed jerk

wht tht idiot think b4 writing any line

leave nando or any clown char

HOW DARE HE RUIN MAANEET

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preethi-Premi

BreezillusionS Senior Member
BreezillusionS
BreezillusionS

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
I hope it's TRUE .So Long Mahesh P.!
WackoLOL
Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Agreed that he was asked to write filler episodes but where was his imagination when writing them. Almost all will agree that he could have thought of something other than making a mockery of a pious thing such as a marriage ceremony. Even Lucky-Preeto's marriage would have been better and could have been stretched a bit. I mean if we were to give ideas what is he doing there? As for his leaving well if he thinks thats best for him then all the best to him. 
^orpita^ Senior Member
^orpita^
^orpita^

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
i dont agree totally :| instead showing nonsence things he could have filled the show with geet and maan's realization where he needed may be some cuts of geets thinking face and rest awesomee scenes flush backs !!! i would rather prefer that !! but anyway best of luck to him for his next project!
tptwi IF-Rockerz
tptwi
tptwi

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Did he actually write thisConfused
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Even if he leaves, would it make a difference?

He says his hands are tied...that suggests someone is hindering him.

So, if he leaves, it stands to reason that his replacement's hands would be tied too.

On the other hand, if he what he says is not true and the Ph/channel believes in giving full freedom to their writers, then, it's more serious...this suggests that the channel or the PH doesn't care what nonsense is shown in the name of entertainment.

If you look at it either way, we, the fans, are the sufferers and everything remain the same.Ouch
DoItAlready IF-Stunnerz
DoItAlready
DoItAlready

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvsss

gc was ill for 10days during engagement but still old cvs managed the entire script with out ruing any character .they did a marvellous jobClap by using all characters nian,dev,meera,even they used pinkys father they r real creatives.no one complained for maaneet at that time.we will def appreciate the show with less maaneet if they fill the gap with sensibility.  nandinis marriage to compensate gc ,dd s illness is ridiculousAngry.i will be the happiest person if he leaves the showDancing
agree
that was one of d most beautiful tracks shown in GHSP at that timeEmbarrassed
though it happened all of a sudden
cvs showed their bestBig smile

nd it all happend only coz v hd SWATI PANDEY
V WNT HER BK IN  SHOWSmile
mounicakatneni Goldie
mounicakatneni
mounicakatneni

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
MAHESH PANDEY MAY BE HE IS GOOD BUT FROM THE TIME HIS WRITTEN AMRISTSAR TRACK  CAME IT MADE GHSP FALL FROM TPRS THE TIME HE STEEPED INTO GHSP ALL THE POPULARITY WENT DOWN AFTER BARRY CAME BACK WITH HIS IDEAS HE DID SOME  CHANGES AND MADE IT BETTER BUT I CAN TELL ONE THING JUST THINK ABOUT THE WRITTERS IN MAANEET OFFICE SCENCES HOW BEAUITFULLY THEY NARRETD IT BUT NOW IT IS A BIT CONFUSING IF MAANEET ARE NOT THERE HE DID IT  OKAY BUT WHAT ABOUT THE  AMRITSAR  TRACK MAY AMRITSAR TRACK WENT OKAY BECAUSE ONLU  OF RAHULA ND THE ROAMNCE HE KEPT BETWEEN MAANEET ACCORDING TO ME MAHESH PANDEY SPOILED TH WHOLE GHSP JUST THINK ABOUT GHSP THE TIME HE ENTERD GHSP AND BEFORE HE ENTERD HE MAY BE GOOD BUT NOT FOR GHSP TYPE OF A POPULAR AND EXCELLENT SERIAL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index