Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

see what mahesh pandey said abt all bashing (Page 4)

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
haha best decision

..tanya.. IF-Stunnerz
..tanya..
..tanya..

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...
alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I feel said for him , we really bashed him alot, but lets see , waht if they will do ese hi hum cvs ko bash karte rahe to show end na ho.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

humerous

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
oh please i hope he actually leaves... the guy has no ounce of creativity in him... and now he's trying to emotionally blackmail the audience... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

humerousuvsssPreethi-Premi

uvsss Senior Member
uvsss
uvsss

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
gc was ill for 10days during engagement but still old cvs managed the entire script with out ruing any character .they did a marvellous jobClap by using all characters nian,dev,meera,even they used pinkys father they r real creatives.no one complained for maaneet at that time.we will def appreciate the show with less maaneet if they fill the gap with sensibility.  nandinis marriage to compensate gc ,dd s illness is ridiculousAngry.i will be the happiest person if he leaves the showDancing

Edited by uvsss - 16 September 2011 at 3:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

humerouskamesh1022gurpreet28PoojaMishtyTinkerBellaDoItAlready

kamesh1022 Newbie
kamesh1022
kamesh1022

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Despite of devini...we have many pairs in the show.. It is not that important to show only devini.. That to devini marriage.. Ughh... To show less MANEET scenes they could show even adi n pinky.. Or else we can tolerate lucky n preeto.. As WE LUV MANEET...   Clap So if he wants to leave the show.. It's his wish... Bt it makes me sad when som one speaks BAD WORDS abt our GHSP...
gurpreet28 Goldie
gurpreet28
gurpreet28

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uvsss

gc was ill for 10days during engagement but still old cvs managed the entire script with out ruing any character .they did a marvellous jobClap by using all characters nian,dev,meera,even they used pinkys father they r real creatives.no one complained for maaneet at that time.we will def appreciate the show with less maaneet if they fill the gap with sensibility.  nandinis marriage to compensate gc ,dd s illness is ridiculousAngry.i will be the happiest person if he leaves the showDancing
i completely agree with you... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uvsss

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
watz d thing if he leaves now or not... the show is already ruined ... see devini ki shadi hogayi hian as per the spoilers... n dey r even heading to deir HM package!!!! iss se toh acha hoga koi negitive touch hota serial mein... sach mein NT ke track was was more sensible dan dis crap shown now,...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index