Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

see what mahesh pandey said abt all bashing - Page 4

pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont think so he is written this if he has written this then fine its is for our show goodness.They r many way to add fillers episode earlier also when Gurmeet was down in malaria swati changed the track of Geet missing Maan and Dadi in Hospital when he cam eback we yet got again wonderful scene of maneet.Really Swati Pandey rocked in story writing PH people should get her back.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I request all please don't soften up towards him please continue to mail SO to fire mahesh pandey devini& jokers we cannot rest till the time he finaly leaves so please mail SO join the fb page say no to mahesh pandey in geet till the time he finllly leaves geet he has ruined geet & he needs to be fired ASAP before he damages anything more so please continue in your halla bol mission to get mahesh pandey out of geet till he finally leaves

anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i dont thnk he said all this!!???
from where u got it
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i will really do a party if he really leaves the show...

i agree tht writers also humans..they have limitations blah blah blah
but they need to have brains along with creativity

ok first any one having a slightest idea of the geet story line will never write a stupid dumbo marriage track n un bearable clown comedy track as a filler part

n whts wrong with nandini track she is 17 when introduced in show or max 18 she is younger to geet n same is the case with lcky isint it?? They must b doing their 12 th or degree but madam nando is doing her phd which will only b done after pg n some work exp may b work exp is optional but PG is min qualification

geet is doing her 1st year BA when she is introduced in show its logical but wht is this nandol god save me from this idiot writer creativity is far away he dont have basic IQ which even a teenager will have

writers in IF r exceptionally talented when compared to show writers, cvs
IF writers gave very sensitive tracks with logical twists n turns
they never left loop holes n stupidity in any character
u may say they have lot of time to write but i will say they have lots of brains which cvs r lacking

even the people who r pridicting things with in few mins after epi for next part r suggesting gr8 ideas than these so called writers n cvs of show

My only advice to them is quit this profession bcoz it needs creativity, spontanious thinking n acting not trying to findf excuses for stuupidity

even if the article or msg is not from MP i wish he think b4 pendown any single word

N to people who want to take this post offdended n pity the writers as human plz think on the lines i mentioned above

bye
love u all
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

If its really him then - Bye bye Mahesh P!🀣

Oh man... But before going let me fill in my bhashan... Ahem... *clears throat*

Oh Man! You truely deserve all that was given to you!As a writer you seem to have fallen head over heal for Dev!🀒

And this despo Nano wants to get married on that night itself to prove his love!😲🀒🀒

Sorry! WOMEN ARE BETTER THAN THAT! STOP PORTRAYING WOMEN AS TRASH! People will stop bashing you!

Remember - Men are not born with horns and whips! And Women are not senseless creatures who keep changing their minds at the flip of the coin!

From the time YOU MP stepped into GHSP all that we see is GHSP going down hill!!! and KUDOS man you pushed ME - who has not skipped an episode of GHSP - skip almost 3 episode IN A ROW and i still dont care about it!!! I give it to you man!🀒

agree with u dear

geet char which is very strong in begining was soo dumb now a days mainly bcoz of this stupid track n writer

nando was turned completed jerk

wht tht idiot think b4 writing any line

leave nando or any clown char

HOW DARE HE RUIN MAANEET
BreezillusionS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope it's TRUE .So Long Mahesh P.!
πŸ˜†
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed that he was asked to write filler episodes but where was his imagination when writing them. Almost all will agree that he could have thought of something other than making a mockery of a pious thing such as a marriage ceremony. Even Lucky-Preeto's marriage would have been better and could have been stretched a bit. I mean if we were to give ideas what is he doing there? As for his leaving well if he thinks thats best for him then all the best to him. 
^orpita^ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont agree totally :| instead showing nonsence things he could have filled the show with geet and maan's realization where he needed may be some cuts of geets thinking face and rest awesomee scenes flush backs !!! i would rather prefer that !! but anyway best of luck to him for his next project!
tptwi thumbnail
Did he actually write thisπŸ˜•
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even if he leaves, would it make a difference?

He says his hands are tied...that suggests someone is hindering him.

So, if he leaves, it stands to reason that his replacement's hands would be tied too.

On the other hand, if he what he says is not true and the Ph/channel believes in giving full freedom to their writers, then, it's more serious...this suggests that the channel or the PH doesn't care what nonsense is shown in the name of entertainment.

If you look at it either way, we, the fans, are the sufferers and everything remain the same.