see what mahesh pandey said abt all bashing

ph1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

- Maan aur Geet dono piche 2 din se shoot nahi kar rahe hai kyoki dono ki tabiyat thik nahi hai ... to agar mujhse kaha jaata hai ki main Filler episode likhu aur Sc. no 321/3 aur sc. No321/4 ke beech me 4 episode likhu jisme maan aur geet na ho to bade se bada writer bhi vahi likhega jo aap log dekh rahe hai ... kyoki episode telecast to karna hi hai ... 
Ek baar khud ko meri jagah par rakh kar socho phir aapko pata chalega ... lekin bus ab bahot ho gaya ... main geet chod raha hun ... and thank you for this Lovely page SAY NO TO mahesh Pandey in GHSP ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No comments... i just don't want to bash him... If he has decided leaving better for the show i guess... And for him may be... BTW what else would we have expected

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Am feeling a lil bad for him...but what can we do...our show is being ruined...
Chamak-Challo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think mahesh said all this ...
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What is he...12???? If someone is not doing his job rt obviously he will get criticized!!! stop whining~~
Just coz leads are not available why he had to show Dev and Nandini getting married??????????????????????? Could have filled with Lucky and Preetos less objectionable marriage... or we always have our Adi and Pinky!!!
kuhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what.does.he.want.to.say...for.filler.epo.he.made.that. marriage.thing.[not.taken]
he.could.have.added..some.some.office.sce...,Adi.and.Pinky...may.be.all.4.doing.
a.project...but.what.he.did.is.👎🏼.and.even.making.Geet.lie.to.Maan.few.days.she.takes.vow.making.me.sad
--Kesh-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Mate you are a writer... someone who is suppose to have unparalleled imagination.. and this is the fillers you come up with... even a non-writer would come up with more imaginative and interesting fillers. 

Your fillers have not only made mockery of the pious ceremony of marriage but also a mockery of the show itself... The fans of this show are exhausting themselves trying to save it.. and you Mr Pandey just made this task next to impossible. 

As for the portrayal of that nautanki Nando' (god even typing her name makes me feel disgusted) has left a very sour taste in my mouth...  how she can treat marriage as a game??!!?? There is total disregard and disrespect being shown for family and their sentiments. 

Pathetic... 
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
is dis MP's reply
cn u gv d source pls
it shows no proffessionalism
no sensible person will walk off only coz they r bashed

if its true then its gd
but where will v get d new writers from?
ninand thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rolzz

What is he...12???? If someone is not doing his job rt obviously he will get criticized!!! stop whining~~
Just coz leads are not available why he had to show Dev and Nandini getting married??????????????????????? Could have filled with Lucky and Preetos less objectionable marriage... or we always have our Adi and Pinky!!!

Good Lord 🤣.. seriously!🤣.. I mean .. SERIOUSLY!🤣

his logic.. his- oh hell!🤣 .. your first line just did it..🤣
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think mahesh said all this ..