Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
LOVED IT SOOO MUCH
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have yet to comment...will do so in a bit...
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey,

While I was reading the update'my heart stopped as soon I read they had hit the car..and than there they were both kinda injured..geet more''.but phew'.it was not that serious'.Oh Geet called him Shona'how sweet'.she loves him so much'.with all her heart n soul'

Maan feeling more guilty because she still loves him just as much as she loved him before'

Loved it how both took care of each other's wounds'.

The song sequence was perfect.

Car not starting'Geet worried about him getting out of the car n those stupid gundas'..i should say perverts'urgh'ppl like them make me mad'so happy she found maan and he found her'

I know Maan shouted and yelled at her because of fear'fear of losing her and what those guys cud have done to her'.but I did not understand geet here'she said u can never understand me'..neither 5 years back or after 5 years'.

Was that not a harsh comment from Geet to Maan?

He has changed now for her, he knows how much she loves him and how much he loves her'yes he was angry he was wrong'but he was scared in losing his life'which is her.

I was hurt when geet said the following:😭😭

Geet: u can never understand me Maan, never ever. I thought dat u have changed in dese 5 years but I was wrong. U r still d same, u still say things without even thinking once. U can never change Maan. Never.

how can geet say this...I mean she has seen with her eyes how much has maan changed...den how can she utter those comments...😭

Edited by Water. - 12 years ago
piya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well well in action or without but he was gr8

and now lets see if geet forgives him or not
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DADI ZINDABAAD!!! 😉hahahhahahahahahahaha😆... 
awesome update... 
aik update main itne saarey dhamakey.👍🏼... hehehehehhehehehe... 
continue soon...
Mounchy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congo for the new thread!!
dips_chim thumbnail
hey...its really awesome...luv d story lpt
I am eagerly waiting for the next update,,,
could you plz pm me too,,,
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Guys! wont be able to update for few days. not in d state of mind to write an update. m very much hurted rite nw due to sum reason. Pls Try to understand. i'll definitely update it wenever my mind gets stable nd i'll able to write wid full confidence nd Enthusiasm. Pls Forgive me for d delay nd co-operate wid me. i wont be able to log-in at IF for few days so pls keep sending me d PMs for ur updates nd i'll comment on it wenever i'll cum online.

Thanx for everything nd Sorry
Aakriti

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago
lovemyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aakritisri1111

Guys! wont be able to update for few days. not in d state of mind to write an update. m very much hurted rite nw due to sum reason. Pls Try to understand. i'll definitely update it wenever my mind gets stable nd i'll able to write wid full confidence nd Enthusiasm. Pls Forgive me for d delay nd co-operate wid me. i wont be able to log-in at IF for few days so pls keep sending me d PMs for ur updates nd i'll comment on it wenever i'll cum online.

Thanx for everything nd Sorry
Aakriti

hey dear pls dont do dis i mean dnt let anyone rule ur mind or heart. i knw u r hurted nd anyone can be hurted if he/she sees her story bashed like dis but pls dear dnt pay attention to that person. u know what ur readers feel for you right nd we all have full faith on your capability nd trust me ur story is awesome nd if someone says that " I dont like your story at all" den he/she is nothing but a fool. pls dnt let ur Self-confidence down. i trust on ur writings pls keep writing. take tym for few days keep ur mind calm but pls dnt feel hurted like this. i know u r a strong girl thatsy u r able to show such a strong characterization of Geet like this den how can u be so weak. 

U know wen i read ur PM i was so shocked to know dat hw can u let ur self-confidence so down. pls dnt do dis. See everyone over here loves your writing nd i think u can also see dat by their comments. aisa to nahi ho sakta na ki itne saare log galat honge. pls stop all d thinkings nd start writing ur story a fresh.

Rest of d things i had written in my PM. see it and reply me.

Nd one more thing i would like to say to all d bashers. if u dont like any story den better dont rwad it further. u r nowhere compelled to read it but pls dnt send dis bashing comments to someone's story nd m talking about every writers. Every writer has dere own emotions wen they write d stories nd if u cant appreciate it den pls dont demotivate it also like dis. if u dnt like den dnt read but kindly dnt hurt anyone like dis by saying "I dont like ur Story at all" it really hurts d sentiments of every writer. better keep dis thing in ur mind