Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Celebrating The Birthday Of Television's Princess! (Page 9)

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Sanaya,

I am in awe of you as an actress.  For you have always acted the part of the character and don't  impose your own self onto it from a need to steal any glory.  Truly you are an actress, an artist trying to paint a picture over a need to project yourself for which I hold you in the highest esteem.

So whether you play a paraku or something more jataku we can not help but become enamoured, endeared and enchanted.

You are one girl but there are many reasons to love you.

Then there is your wholesome beauty that has captivated many hearts.  It is not only those delicate features of your face but it is that inner light that illuminates your soul and permeates through to the surface.  It can not be bought in any shop nor begged nor borrowed but is heaven sent like dew on snowdrops. 

It has been an honour to have known you through your work and interviews and it does my heart much good to know that people of sincerity, spirituality and diligence exist and are sharing those qualities with the world.  It is ever in need of such wondrous souls, you are a role model, one of the few who can lead us out of the pit of the shallow.  It is in people like yourself that I rest much of my hope for humanity. 

God bless you in abundance, I wish you success upon success.

With much love, Sabah

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21gunurloveMagicLanternAnotherAdmirersarunlicious..

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Sanaya.. Party

God bless u with loads of happiness and success... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I will keep this short! Lolzz Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday Sanaya! Your my favourite actress on indian telly! Saw your acting first in MJHT and well ...loved it!

Love your bubbly nature offscreen, I havn't seen anyone else as fun loving and down to earth as you! Hope you stay that way.

Love your acting in IPKKND and your relationship with Barun, you're both a treat to watch (though offcourse miss seeing you with Mohit) But Barun is really fun!

Anyway hope you have a fab time and the show and your career is even more successful!
xxx
Naz

BTW guys fab layout and love all the siggies! Using your one Maria thankss!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithWooHooHaha21AnotherAdmirer

minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Wishing Sanaya Irani Many Many Happy Returns of the day.. Happy Birthday PartyPartyParty

Beautiful post girls :)

WooHooHaha21

gurti2012 Senior Member
gurti2012
gurti2012

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
OWESOME PICSSmile

WooHooHaha21

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sanaya! You truly are the Princess of Indian Television, you will be My Barbie Doll, Luv U Girl! xD

MJHT introduced you to me, but i had witnessed your performance in RKB n LRL, It was only later in MJHT that i realised it was You who portrayed the characters and i immediately checked the vids again LOL Embarrassed

I will never forget Gunjan, for the charm and innocence you gave her is simply everlasting, And today you play Khushi a character i have so lovingly accepted and appreciated that at times i wonder how easy you made it for us Embarrassed
You are the most versatile actress i have witnessed on Indian TV, Luving u as Khushi.
Your rapport with people around you is ever famous since your stepping into the TV industry,from co-actors to spotboys and cameraman it's all a One big family. Lastly Thank you for being so endearing and loving to your fans. One of your qualities i deeply cherish is your humble and down to earth persona, God Bless You :)

@Aashi, Nattie and all those who have contributed to this beautiful thread- Fab work guys! It's simply amazing, you guys made this day even more beautiful :) <3

Love 
ZeeJay :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithWooHooHaha21MagicLantern

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sanaya!!!! You're my favourite actress on Indian telly today, and have been since I first got hooked to you as Gunjan in MJHT - I loved the grace and dignity with which you portrayed that character on screen, not just in your words and expressions, but the way you immersed yourself deeply into your character ... if I watch Gunjan and Sanaya, it seems unbelievable that they are the same person!

And the same with Khushi - even though Khushi is probably closer to you in real life, but the way you have immersed yourself into the character of Khushi, her mannerisms, her idiocies, her innocence, her surprising maturity ... you really make Khushi come to life. Khushi has more shades than Gunjan and I love the way you are playing her, you are the main reason I am hooked to this show!

I wish you all the success and happiness in the world both in professional as well in your personal life ... Here's hoping your show goes from strength to strength and you with it ... that is a selfish wish, because I want to see you on screen for a long time to come. And always stay the lovely, smiling bubbly and fun-loving person that you are ... because you are beautiful both inside and out!

Lovely post, Aashi and Nattie! Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-a little faithWooHooHaha21MagicLanternAnotherAdmirer

Shreya30456 Senior Member
Shreya30456
Shreya30456

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Many-Many happy returns of the day sanaya. I really luved u as gunjan and now u r rocking as khushi. May God give u all happiness in life

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index