Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Celebrating The Birthday Of Television's Princess! (Page 39)

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
URGHHH, Broken Heart I Want To Hear Their Interview But Some Error Is Making Me Angry :( Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Pleashh Someone Gimme The Update Of MS Interview Hug, Aashi Pllzz Embarrassed

Its really an sweet interview dear. I gave you a short update.Actually its an short interview.At first he said a sweet birthday wishes for her and also said its special day for him bcz its her birthday even he wishes her with a lots of sweet words and pray for her more success.so reporter ask him what kind of surprise he will give her.he said it will be special for her but one think will be his list that was a beautiful flower bouquet .But that it will be more special.But its not only bouquet kucch aur bhi hoga.He didn;t diclose it.So reprter asked him ki why not he take any idea from his fans through his blog.He said, He want to make this birthday special with his idea only but he thanked her for the idea.It was short but full of sweetness.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHiyulZ..Enchanteur..sarunlicious....-Jia-..

krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Awww how shweettt interview of monaya thnks love em n happy b'day agayn doll!!!

pakpearl

sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

Its really an sweet interview dear. I gave you a short update.Actually its an short interview.At first he said a sweet birthday wishes for her and also said its special day for him bcz its her birthday even he wishes her with a lots of sweet words and pray for her more success.so reporter ask him what kind of surprise he will give her.he said it will be special for her but one think will be his list that was a beautiful flower bouquet .But that it will be more special.But its not only bouquet kucch aur bhi hoga.He didn;t diclose it.So reprter asked him ki why not he take any idea from his fans through his blog.He said, He want to make this birthday special with his idea only but he thanked her for the idea.It was short but full of sweetness.Big smile

Thank You SOOO Muchh, Made Me DAY Totally . Hug Love YOU ! There Was Sanaya Interview Too Naa ?! Day Dreaming Can You Pleashhh Gimme Short Update On That Tooo Embarrassed

Edited by ..-Sanzz-.. - 18 September 2011 at 9:50am

yulZ

sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Someone Here Who Trusts Hug, Can They Pllzz Gimme Their Password Of IndiaTvForumMedia Coz I Have Problemss To Log In & I Just Have To Hear The Interview Naa .  Ouch After That You Can Change You Password Pllzz Embarrassed
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashazmohit

Originally posted by yulZ

yappiee yappiyee Burffday SanayaCoolROFL
bs ab boht ho gaya sid babu mohit bodyguard ko bulana he prei gaROFLROFLkher nai aaj kisi kiOuchROFLROFL
What i was just wishing her ErmmROFL now i feel like a prisoner or sth ROFL aray woh kuch nahi kar sakta CoolROFL woh bodyguard hai toh i am Radhe CoolROFL

..Enchanteur..

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Thank You SOOO Muchh, Made Me DAY Totally . Hug Love YOU < 33 ! There Was Sanaya Interview Too Naa ?! Day Dreaming Can You Pleashhh Gimme Short Update On That Tooo Embarrassed

She just said she still not plan what she will do in her birthday but she will celebrate it with her family and friend.She thanked her fans for liking her new show and promised next time she will give an long interview with Them.

Edited by soniasharmin89 - 18 September 2011 at 10:52am
harshisajan Senior Member
harshisajan
harshisajan

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Thank You SOOO Muchh, Made Me DAY Totally . Hug Love YOU < 33 ! There Was Sanaya Interview Too Naa ?! Day Dreaming Can You Pleashhh Gimme Short Update On That Tooo Embarrassed

She just said she still not plan what she will do in her birthday but she will celebrate it with her family and friend.She thanked her fans for liking her new show and promised next time she will give an long interview with Them.She also thanked ashi for the birthday thread when she heared that ashi made a thread for her.Big smile
guys plx post tht here...plxxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index