Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Celebrating The Birthday Of Television's Princess! (Page 27)

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

ROFL! Sooo true man! Sanaya wont be surprised but more so like asking questions! How did you all get here? Who gave u our address? ROFL! I would actually prefer to remain silent there then! ROFL ROFL ROFL Ohh wait, I guess no one would hear her speak though! With soo much crowd there! LOL LOL LOL oh gawd please dont think like that yaar ROFL varna the ones who are at the front thinking to be lucky will think they choose the wrong place to head ROFL and main toh MERA kya hoga who will be holding the cake Stern SmileROFL i will be like a statue with a smile on my face ROFL oh idea !! we can act like gunga at tht time Cool mann m soo ishmart CoolROFL Imagine if she'd be shooting and we land up at her shoot place! Instead of her falling in Arnav's arms, it might be one of us! How romantic would that beee! Eee! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming guess wat i thought u meant ?? i thought u meant Sanaya falling in our arms n i was like why would be that romanctic Ermm well it would be if she fell into my arms Day Dreaming then i read it nicely n it was just the opposite ROFL u girls can take the pleasure .. as m a guy i cant fall on his arms ROFL i can be the photographer CoolROFL

Edited by yulZ - 17 September 2011 at 2:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

..Damsel.. IF-Dazzler
..Damsel..
..Damsel..

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Princess...i hope you enjoy your very special day...hope you find success in everything you do...hope God always blesses you...hope your every wish is granted...and hope you are always happy

you are doing an excellent job as Khushi...we love watching you...thank you for entertaining us so much

once again, have a very Happy Birthday...love you sooo much

Birthday Cake

Edited by Arhi-Sarun - 17 September 2011 at 2:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21pakpearlyulZ

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Happy Birthday Sanaya :) Hope you have an amazing day and wish you lots more success and happiness to come :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21yulZ

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Happy Birthday Sanaya IraniParty...

@Nattie - Another fabulous thread  ClapStarClap...

WooHooHaha21yulZ

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
LOL! Yh KT means Karan Tacker! Day Dreaming Hotness personified! Heart

ROFL! Yh you can be the photographer then! Ohh or maybe, you might be fortunate enough to get Sanaya fall into ur arms? Wink Hehe! But imagine if Mohit is standing there! ROFL ROFL I think you should do a plastic surgery and turn into Mohit! And you'd be able to live ur moments with Sanaya then! See how helpful I am! And maybe I should do a plastic surgery like Sanaya's face! So Mohit will be mine forever! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

yulZ

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
a very happy birthday to Sanaya Embarrassed You're doing a freat job as Khushi, simply adore your character <3

WooHooHaha21yulZ

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Btw that is really cruel for us! LOL! I shouldnt be even thinking about it! Stern Smile They loook sooo januable together! Day Dreaming *Touchwood*

But I guess they are very delicious separately too! Blushing Toh I go after them separately too! LOL

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

LOL! Yh KT means Karan Tacker! Day Dreaming Hotness personified! Heart accha LOL new show ??? 

ROFL! Yh you can be the photographer then! Ohh or maybe, you might be fortunate enough to get Sanaya fall into ur arms? Wink wohi tohh mann tujhe nah mera partner banna chahiye Hug i have been looking for kidnapers who can kidnap mohit so that i can spent time with Sanaya CoolROFL if she falls in my arm then i think i will fall with her as wellROFL Hehe! But imagine if Mohit is standing there! ROFL ROFL I think you should do a plastic surgery and turn into Mohit! And you'd be able to live ur moments with Sanaya then! doh doh mohit ?? ROFL See how helpful I am! And maybe I should do a plastic surgery like Sanaya's face! So Mohit will be mine forever! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming ab doh doh sanaya ?ROFL wat if we BOTH get confused and end up with two of us Stern Smile tab kya karein ?ROFL nah bad idea hai boss ErmmROFL

Edited by yulZ - 17 September 2011 at 2:54pm

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index