Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Celebrating The Birthday Of Television's Princess! (Page 26)

hilly Senior Member
hilly
hilly

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sanaya Darling ! :D 
May you be blessed with joy, success and great health. 
Always be the same bubbly, chirpy and full of life, we all love you like that.

Loving your role as Khushi, Keep up the awesome work ! 
Don't leave the industry, It'll be a pleasure seeing you always ! <3 xx 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21yulZ

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

Hahaha! LOL! That would be one funny moment when there's a huge line passing and he gets no place to even go near her! ROFL ROFL ROFL omgg i can see he is mashed up betw the gang Stern SmileROFL n bichara he will be like " mera number kab ayega Unhappy"ROFL  He would go and sit to one side then! And we would dance with Sanaya! YAYY chamak challo ROFL

I doubt that would happen! Hehe! There are more girls so most of us would be drooling and flirting with Mohit! LOL! Who would lose such a lifetime chance! Dancing Dancing haan yaar please usko kabja karoo tab tak i will have my time with Sanaya Day Dreaming ROFLImagine Barun joining us too! Day Dreaming How heavenly this thought is! LOL tab toh barun ki fangirls ko bhi strike pe add karna parega ErmmROFL
ROFL! The way you said Barun's Fan girls ko bhi add karna parega! ROFL! ROFL ROFL ROFL Haha! It would a total FAN's day out! And all the item songs there! Haha! Im dead sure we wont be able to contact either of the 3 ever again! ROFL ROFL ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

ROFL! The way you said Barun's Fan girls ko bhi add karna parega! ROFL! ROFL ROFL ROFL aray why ?ROFL Haha! It would a total FAN's day out! i know.. instead of sanz bday it will be like OUR bdays ROFL especially when Sanz prefer quiet place it will be just oposite Stern SmileROFLAnd all the item songs there! OMGGG that would be EPIC !! ROFL Haha! Im dead sure we wont be able to contact either of the 3 ever again! ROFL ROFL ROFL hahah ROFL they will be like please humse kabhi bhi milna mat ROFL they will even be scared to come on screen Stern SmileROFL we will end up as their night mares ROFL  

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
OMG! Today has to be the best day! I just saw that KT's new show is coming on 3rd Oct! OMG OMG! This is great! A day full of excitement! I hope MoNaya are enjoying their day out! I hope they atleast went out today and Sanaya got a day off! Ermm

yulZ

Simply_Smart Goldie
Simply_Smart
Simply_Smart

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Sanaya!! Its a pleasure watching you as Khushi Kumari Gupta. Hope you have a wonderful day and may this year bring you loads of happiness and success!

Best,
Smarty

Edited by Simply_Smart - 17 September 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21pakpearl

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

ROFL! The way you said Barun's Fan girls ko bhi add karna parega! ROFL! ROFL ROFL ROFL aray why ?ROFL Haha! It would a total FAN's day out! i know.. instead of sanz bday it will be like OUR bdays ROFL especially when Sanz prefer quiet place it will be just oposite Stern SmileROFLAnd all the item songs there! OMGGG that would be EPIC !! ROFL Haha! Im dead sure we wont be able to contact either of the 3 ever again! ROFL ROFL ROFL hahah ROFL they will be like please humse kabhi bhi milna mat ROFL they will even be scared to come on screen Stern SmileROFL we will end up as their night mares ROFL  
ROFL! Sooo true man! Sanaya wont be surprised but more so like asking questions! How did you all get here? Who gave u our address? ROFL! I would actually prefer to remain silent there then! ROFL ROFL ROFL Ohh wait, I guess no one would hear her speak though! With soo much crowd there! LOL LOL LOL Imagine if she'd be shooting and we land up at her shoot place! Instead of her falling in Arnav's arms, it might be one of us! How romantic would that beee! Eee! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

OMG! Today has to be the best day! I just saw that KT's new show is coming on 3rd Oct! OMG OMG! This is great! ERM KT boletoh ?LOL karan tracker ? LOL A day full of excitement! I hope MoNaya are enjoying their day out! I hope they atleast went out today and Sanaya got a day off! Ermm I know yarr Ermm if they didnt i hope Mohit came to their set Big smile n then dono saath saath haath pe haath went home Day Dreaming instead of being romantic i feel like i am talking abt 2 kids going to school Stern SmileROFL 

WooHooHaha21

armaan364 Newbie
armaan364
armaan364

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
HappY BIrthday Dear

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index