Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Celebrating The Birthday Of Television's Princess! (Page 10)

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Love u Sanaya...wish u a very very Happy Birthday. May u get all the love, success & happiness that u deserve. Hope that this year is the best year of ur life, personally & professionally & I wish u get all the recognition u deserve for all the hard work u have put in.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

maheen2 Groupbie
maheen2
maheen2

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
happy birthday princess!Smile

WooHooHaha21

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Happy B'day Princess SANAYA IRANI...!!Party
Finally the DAY is here wen an Angel was Born & was sent straight to Earth from Heavens...!!Day Dreaming
I Love U Sanaya...!! I've been ur Fan since the Day of Miley Jab Hum Tum..!! Ur Calm Nature & ur serenity made me fall in Love with Gunjan..!! I was Lyk Shez so Diffrent & Divine...!! & I started Loving U..!!Embarrassed I've Loved SaJan since Day.1 Coz I loved the Concept of "OPPOSITES ATTRACT" & I swear i've nver seen a Couple as Opposite as Gunjan & Samrat...LOL If u wer Calm, then He was a Fire-Cracker...!!LOL Completely MESMERIZED by both of U...!!Day Dreaming

But But, I fell in Love With Sanaya in The INTS of Various SBS & SBB Segments...!! I was Lyk OMIGOSH!Shocked Is this really the Serene Gunjan wen i saw the Firecracker Sanaya?!Shocked & Trust Me, I Love this side more of U...!!LOL & then again I saw Mohit & I was lyk Is he Really The BADMAASH Samrat of Excel College?!Shocked U Both Kept Givng me 1 se badkkar 1 SHOCKS...!!LOL 

May This B'day be ur Best B'day Evr Doll<3 <3
U ROCK as Khushi in IPKKND...!!Approve Ur so Versatile...!! A Perfect Actress & A Wonderful Human Being...!!Embarrassed & Trust Me wen i Say Dis...!!Embarrassed
Have A Gr8 Life & Year Ahead wit ur Frnds, Family & Of Coz ur Mr.Perfect & Januable Mohit Sehgal...!!Blushing Day Dreaming

I Love Mohit Vry Much U knw...Blushing & I gave his KURBAANI only for U...!!ROFL
Cnt See Him wit nyone else Xcept for U & Me...!! Blushing ROFL ROFL
I Just LOVE MoNays sooo Much...Cnt think My Life Witout U Both...Day Dreaming
Kisiki Nazar Naa Lage, By God...!!LOL Embarrassed

Wishing U Loads Of Sucess & Happiness & Love Frm Evryone around U...!! Love U Princess Sanaya, the Perfect & the Gorgeous One...!!Approve

With Loads Of Love & Wishes-
Ekta...Heart Hug

Edited by ekta_monaya - 17 September 2011 at 4:29am

WooHooHaha21

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Happyyy Birthday Sanayaaa!!Hug Hug

If I go on to write how much I love you, I'll go on writing for ages.LOL I can just say you're just my FAVOURITE actress, and I love you not just an actor, but also as a human being. For you truly bring joy and happiness to my heart.
Have loved you right from the beginning when I saw you in LRL as Sameera. I knew right then that you have something very special, and you'll go very far!
Of course, when you came as Gunjan in MJHT, you absolutely stole my heart away with that fabulous portrayal with so much elegance and grace. It also gave us a chance to know Sanaya Irani as a person in your offscreen segments, and when I got to know you're SO different from Gunjan, it amazed me even more, and made me fall in love with you as an actor even more. Your hardwork to reach this far is truly inspiring. NO ONE could've been Gunjan other than you. You made Gunjan come to life.
Currently loving you as Khushi in IPKKND. Khushi brings a totally new flavour into the show, and you're sooo adorable there. LOVE Khushi's innocence, her craziness. She's just too endearing and it's ALL thanks to you, cause whatever you do, you're brilliant at it.

And of course, as a person you're just fabulous. Always stay the way you are, cause you're amazing. I wish you always keep smiling that beautiful smile, and continue spreading joy and happiness in our lives too! Love you loads and loads!!!! Wish you all the best for everything in life. May you reach even greater heights of success, both personally and professionally.

Something that I made:

-Ishita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gayathri-WooHooHaha21Anam...

-Gayathri- Goldie
-Gayathri-
-Gayathri-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Sanaya!!!HugHug..You are my favourite actress on Television ever since I saw you as Gunjan Bhushan in MJHT! I got hooked to that show watching you, who's just like me in so many ways..I could relate to that character so well! Also the Samrat-Gunjan pair was one of its kind and unique, that I have ever come across on Indian TV! You and Mohit did a fabulous job playing those characters! Now I'm enjoying your new show -IPKKND and loving you as Khushi Kumari Gupta as much as I loved Gunjan! You portray it so well esp after playing a char like Gunjan, it just shows your versatality!Embarrassed
I feel so proud of you for what you are and for what you have achieved in all these years of hardwork!! may all your wishes and dreams come true! may you have a successful professional life and a blissful personal life always! Thank you for entertaining us!! Keep smiling like the way you always do..I just adore that smile of yours! Enjoy your day and God bless you & I love you loads n loads!!!HugHug Just be like this always, please don't ever change yourself cos you are amazing just the way you are Sanaya!
HugHug

Some gifts for you from my side..Tongue

Cakes..

A poem for u..

"Happy Birthday" means much more
Than have a happy day.
Within these words lie lots of things
I never get to say.

It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I'm proud of you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love.

Love you loads!!!Hug

Awesome post Aashi and Nattie..well done!! Big smile

Edited by -Gayathri- - 17 September 2011 at 4:27am

WooHooHaha21

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Amazingg Work Guys Andd Happy Birthday To The Best BEST Personn Sanaya IraniParty

Luv Yhuu Soo Much,Your Innocence,Simplicity,PersonalityyClap

Usingg Sum Of The Sigss,Great Work GuyssEmbarrassed

Andd Was Guinan Make VM But Den Arrggg SchoolLOL

WooHooHaha21

shruti-love Goldie
shruti-love
shruti-love

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
HI SANAYA
I WISH U A VERY HAPPY AND ROCKING BIRTHDAY
MAY YOUR ALL WISH COME TRUE
AND MAY YOUR  BOTH PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIFE BE A ROCKING AND JOYFUL .

Edited by sajanlove3 - 17 September 2011 at 4:11am

WooHooHaha21

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 17 September 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
HaPpY BirthDaY Sanaya..PartyPartyParty

May u get loadz nd loadz of success..TongueTongueTongue

Love u my innocent Gunjan..!!!Heart

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index