Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

The Needle Of Suspicion !! (Page 3)

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Heylooo Girls !! , ** waves**

The cruel, heartless, Sadistic CV's have kept us dreadfully on the edge  of the precipice.. with us clinging on fearfully  and waiting  for relief and an easing of our thumping heart...So to while away the time and divert our attention.. why don't we go thru some  scenario  n Speculate Big smile..

@red so true Ouch
i feel necklace out and kushi out of RM
and arnav  behind kushi to find out what actually happened inturn finding out shyam Ouch
then proposing to marry Kushi Embarrassed
it may take a while and we might have to suffer shyam  more than we bargained for Angry

if its not necklace then CVs  have a different plan LOL
but i guess now Arhi are comfortable little bit, though CVs are bent on spoiling it Angry

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Hi Sathi ChellamHug

I want first prediction 2 cum true...no more insults for Khushi!

Abhi Abhi ice berg started melting I don't want him 2 freeze so soon

And WTH with Mami, This woman is irritating me!

Except for 2 mins in the entire epi...everything was Blah! (2day I won't call La as Blah!)

Nice predictions hun!
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hello!

I like your first scenario, which seems more probable at this point. 

If the necklace fiasco fizzles out, Shyam is going to try harder the next time and it worries me as to what he'll plan. 
Bechari Khushi ko RM mein 'khushi' bahut kam naseeb hoti hai!Shocked Its some insult or the other.

Keeping aside the fact that Shyam put the necklace in her bag, chori ka ilzam is extremely hurting and humiliating for any innocent person.

I agree. 

ShiningStar18 IF-Rockerz
ShiningStar18
ShiningStar18

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Tanthya !!Hug

Though loved both the scenarios but i'll go with the first one. Shyam will indeed be pissed if his plan fails and it'll be highly interesting to see Khushi finding out about his true colours. Plus it will save us from watching the drama of Khushi being accused and thrown out of the house by the Raizadas!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index