Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Sooperb episode...just loved it (Page 3)

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

@ neenzoo...thanks a lot...Hug...Priya rocks...Cool...i hope they show fatty manaofy priya on monday...Embarrassed...and i read about sids plan...Dead...when neha and priya were talking about ram and vickrams perfect friendship i knew ekta was hinting for a storm...Angry...her old style of foreshadowing...LOL...but hope priya will be the one who saves the relation...Embarrassed

You're welcome .Tongue hope you get to see it soon...really awesome..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Khush--sahasra-

vinshe Senior Member
vinshe
vinshe

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I know..good it turned out to be a very cute episode..Finally getting to see some Ram and Priya scenes.. They were just awesome today Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Guys...what all we thought and how it turned out...really good...Ram is actually a cutie pie...cuddly teddy bear...once again I love him...Priya was too good...the way she handled him was awesome...he is just so scared of her...he saw her sleeping on the couch and said she looks good...WOW...episode not to be missed...Thanks Ekta...we can have a good weekend

ya me too and u could see the chemistry Tongue

-sahasra-

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
The way they change the dialogs in actual episodes from the what is aired on the promos just a day before, it seems they have not banked any of the episodes.
They just shoot it the same day or a day before and air it.
Amazing work

Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
lovely epi and totally unexpected.the only thing i didn't like is ram scolding vikram for sidOuch.RaYa expressions were fab-priya when she saw ram sticking that private stickerLOL,ram seeing her towel on the bed,priya while stuffing cotton.loved every scene of them.and ram's dialogue seeing sleeping priya-ye sothe waqt achhi lagti haiDay Dreaming.reason koi bhi ho achhe lagna shuroo hogayi naWink.and that dining scene and compliment scene was awesome.Day Dreaming.must watch the epi again and againLOL

Edited by -sahasra- - 15 September 2011 at 1:36pm

pavitra123

pavitra123 Senior Member
pavitra123
pavitra123

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
really...sooperb episodeee
Cinderella100 Goldie
Cinderella100
Cinderella100

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

totally this was just a wonderful episode.. 1st of all because it was a huge dose of Raya... Very cute scenes.. Have been waiting for such a day.. 2nd no karthik and nutz... Thank God...
Finally the cute scenes have started... I just loved it when ram said tum khana kaafi accha banati ho... My god i couldnt help but jump up with happiness... The best day of BALH...
I cant wait for more...

Let me add 3rd no screeching Shipra, & preaching Sudhir. 
-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Superb 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index